Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 33 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #321

User Info Menu

I'm gonna ask one more time with pics. You unpugged the throttle valve right
    And your map sensor is plugged in right? Although I'm guessing you would be throwing codes if it was not.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Top Of Page | #322
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yep I unplugged the throttle valve conector and the map sensor is plugged in. Here is a picture of me holding the unlock cable and you can see the map sensor cable is still plugged in.

image.jpg

3. Likes Matt C Moore liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #323
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

sorry its such a bad picture. its from my phone.

Attached Images Attached Images

5. Likes Matt C Moore liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #324

User Info Menu

Looks good. I was just hoping it could be so simple.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Top Of Page | #325

User Info Menu

Attention boys and girls!!! Trans tuning for the 68RFE is almost here. I have some beta files that I will be sending to one customer to try. He has already been informed, so no knocking the door down right now. Stay tuned for results. 👍👍

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Top Of Page | #326

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    Attention boys and girls!!! Trans tuning for the 68RFE is almost here. I have some beta files that I will be sending to one customer to try. He has already been informed, so no knocking the door down right now. Stay tuned for results. 👍👍

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Will that be available for our 2012 models also?!

9. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #327

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Will that be available for our 2012 models also?!
    Eventually. What I have is for a 2014

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

11. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #328

User Info Menu

What exactly does the current updates cover. They are working on different model years in phases all of the time. With that, you never know if the updates are for 2013 and up or 2010thru 12. I have a 2011. That's my only issue with how the updates are posted. Is it worth pulling in the latest update on Raceme or is this for newer models? Or am I just missing a text file that shows what the updates cover.

Powered

13. Top Of Page | #329

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gig View Post
    What exactly does the current updates cover. They are working on different model years in phases all of the time. With that, you never know if the updates are for 2013 and up or 2010thru 12. I have a 2011. That's my only issue with how the updates are posted. Is it worth pulling in the latest update on Raceme or is this for newer models? Or am I just missing a text file that shows what the updates cover.
    The latest updates were to fix some power loss issues that only seem to occur with the 13-15s. Being that you have a 2011, I wouldn't change anything unless you are having issues.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

14. Top Of Page | #330

User Info Menu

So the trans tuning file you got was for 14 model so should work for 13-14 or 15 in same category

Page 33 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast