"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Nice stuff

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Further update...

Coming this week and possibly tomorrow will be an download update from RaceME for the Ultra. This update will fix a few bugs with VGT mapping and also enable "On Fly Tuning" (OTF) on the 2013 and newer trucks. Franz told me that OTF tuning for 10-12s would follow next and then the 07-09 6.7s. Once OTF tuning is complete, Franz says the custom tuning platform would come next. Transmission tuning will come last but Franz says the package will be complete in just a few months.

We still have units in stock along with Pyros. Visit us online at www.doublerdiesel.com or email us at info@doublerdiesel.com with your questions. We do offer package discounts!

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

New member here, and first post. Been running the ultra for a month, and it is an awesome unit, that I'm being told has a lot more in store for us. It's simple, crazy fast, and has a great display with on the fly tuning.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

You can now have switchable turbo tuning on the fly now with the RaceME Ultra on the 2013-15s! Just update your Ultra, if you already own one, from the RaceME website.

In about a week there will come another update that will allow users to adjust their transmission line pressure for trucks with a 68RFE!

More and more things to come with more options for all year model 6.7L Cummins pickups...including a custom tuning platform!!! Stay tuned.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

RaceMe Ultra 2015 Ram:

Here's a bad video with decent sound running the ultra on my 2015. First part is with turbo set at economy spool, then you see me switch to quick spool with a short run on it set there. There is also a mild spool setting. Engine load here never got over 25%, and speed was only 25 mph even though the buildings and parked cars make it look like I'm going faster. I just tried to point camera at mirror which was aimed at exhaust to show it was clean. Enjoy.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

11. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing!

13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

I ordered mine from him yesterday and he has been great to work with and very knowledgeable and helpful! He spent an hour on the phone with me and answered all of my questions! Huge thumbs up to Double R Diesel!!! I cant wait to get it installed!

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, K-Sons, Wildkarrd RRD liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by huffdaddy70 View Post
    I ordered mine from him yesterday and he has been great to work with and very knowledgeable and helpful! He spent an hour on the phone with me and answered all of my questions! Huge thumbs up to Double R Diesel!!! I cant wait to get it installed!
    This is what we love to hear!

Mobile Signature: Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

16. Likes K-Sons, DRD liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by huffdaddy70 View Post
    2 things

Ray is superb to work with

Thank you for supporting one of our dealers. Take a gold star out of petty cash.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

18. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, K-Sons liked this post
Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast