Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 28 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #271

User Info Menu

Yeah the quick spool seems not to be same on my 15 as I mentioned before but not really much of a major issue for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #272

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tech$12 View Post
    I would try taking a 30 minute drive then come back turn off everything , lights , u-connect screen, radio any and all interior lights and reflash
    Yeah I just did that this morning I am gonna check it out later today and see. Like I said I don't know what I am doing and/or talking about so I could just be an idiot.

3. Likes Power247 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #273

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    Now I have created a page where you all can see what the latest update does or what issues it solved.
    Here the page: http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=content&coID=12
    Here what it contains:
    Latest Update RaceME_Ultra_INIT_2015-11-09_08-00
    Data: RAME003K Firmware: 1.0.23
    - Firmware: improved OTF handling for MY 2010 –> 2012
    - Data: Latest Chrysler software updates MY 2013->2015 (PU and C&C) and addressed issue with MY 2015 PU Transmission tuning

To answer your question: Our updates are always containing the latest RAM software updates so the EB will come up at low temp on idle.

Franz
    Thanks for the reply, glad to know that feature wasn't overlooked!

No error codes today, but I'm not sure if the OTF is working. Prior to this update, you could hear a clear difference between the three spool settings at idle and light throttle inputs. Now, the three spool settings all sound the same. Is this part of the changes made with the new update?

5. Top Of Page | #274

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    Thanks for the reply, glad to know that feature wasn't overlooked!

No error codes today, but I'm not sure if the OTF is working. Prior to this update, you could hear a clear difference between the three spool settings at idle and light throttle inputs. Now, the three spool settings all sound the same. Is this part of the changes made with the new update?
    We have changed to a new VGT mapping and the difference is only at driving now and no more to hear at idle
    I know many liked the whistle...............

Franz

6. Top Of Page | #275

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    We have changed to a new VGT mapping and the difference is only at driving now and no more to hear at idle
    I know many liked the whistle...............

Franz
    Got it, sounds like everything is working correctly then!

7. Top Of Page | #276

User Info Menu

Mileage is better with increased power

8. Top Of Page | #277

User Info Menu

Alright so clearly I made an *** of myself. I did the reflash and it now it feels way better. Like I said I don't know what the hell I'm doin so if I offended anyone please accept my apologies.

9. Likes Power247 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #278

User Info Menu

We pretty much are all in those shoes don't feel bad because I only know what I know because of ray and what I have read 🏻 I couldn't tell you anything about taking a diesel motor apart or anything with trouble shooting them!!

11. Thanks beans20 thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #279

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Alright so clearly I made an *** of myself. I did the reflash and it now it feels way better. Like I said I don't know what the hell I'm doin so if I offended anyone please accept my apologies.
    Dude don't beat yourself up! I'd rather see questions asked and answered, then someone with big problems cuz he thought it'd be dumb to ask.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

13. Thanks beans20 thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #280

User Info Menu

There are NO dumb questions ever asked NOR any dumb people on this forum. The only thing not tolerated here is bashing other people. I'm not a know it all myself...learning more myself every day.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Thanks beans20, Hambone thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, Hambone, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 28 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast