Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 24 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #231

User Info Menu

Howdy Folks. Franz just sent me this link to a webpage he just created. This page will be up from now on to show exactly what changes or corrections have been made with each update from RaceME.

http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=content&coID=12

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #232

User Info Menu

Nice I updated and everything did correctly Still not noticing the quick spool feature working correctly but like i had said before not really an issue! I saved old files to desktop put new files on sd card updated and returned truck to stock software then reprogrammed with deletes at default settings with 185 transmission psi waiting on truck to warm up then going to drive to double check everything!

4. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #233

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    Nice I updated and everything did correctly Still not noticing the quick spool feature working correctly but like i had said before not really an issue! I saved old files to desktop put new files on sd card updated and returned truck to stock software then reprogrammed with deletes at default settings with 185 transmission psi waiting on truck to warm up then going to drive to double check everything!

So how did it go !!?? I want to update as soon as I get home

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

6. Top Of Page | #234

User Info Menu

Everything went right like it's supposed to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #235

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    Everything went right like it's supposed to

Sweet I'll get a little charge on the batteries on the way home and flash er up have you noticed with the new couple updates that the diesel preheat message is slightly different ?? Mine shows alittle gauge in the bottom left now ?

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

8. Top Of Page | #236

User Info Menu

Haven't noticed

9. Top Of Page | #237

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tech$12 View Post
    Sweet I'll get a little charge on the batteries on the way home and flash er up have you noticed with the new couple updates that the diesel preheat message is slightly different ?? Mine shows alittle gauge in the bottom left now ?
    I've seen that LOL. Just figured I was never paying enough attention to see it before. Sure that was probably something in the Chrysler software new, but never gave it a thought it was new. Also it just started getting colder here to where the grid heater takes a little longer, so I figured the little count down guage has always been there, and I just never noticed it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Top Of Page | #238

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    I've seen that LOL. Just figured I was never paying enough attention to see it before. Sure that was probably something in the Chrysler software new, but never gave it a thought it was new. Also it just started getting colder here to where the grid heater takes a little longer, so I figured the little count down guage has always been there, and I just never noticed it.
    Haha that's what I thought too I was like how did I not notice this before , I'm sure you're rite it is just part of a Chrysler update

11. Top Of Page | #239

User Info Menu

Have any of y'all ever gotten the message where is says no valid SD card on the RaceMe ?? It updated off the card just fine yesterday when I did a hard reset per Ray's recommendation but it won't let me check DTCs or anything like that

12. Top Of Page | #240

User Info Menu

Try unplugging the main cord under dash and plugging back in

Page 24 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast