Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 240 of 253 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2391

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

I'm afraid to update because I skimmed through and thought I saw people having some issues with shifting and fuel heater, or is that not a actually a problem

2. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2392

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4thgentravis View Post
    I want to update but it seems like people are having issues with it
    Issues updating? Or issues with the update? I've read the latest update fixed quite a few of the quirks here and there. If you're talking about issues doing the update, I think those are self inflicted. I mean no offence saying that either guys. It's totally understandable that most of us big burly, non shaving, tobacco spitting, ram owners, could care less about knowing our way around a computer. But some us can help if you need it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #2393

User Info Menu

I'm afraid to update because I skimmed through and thought I saw people having some issues with shifting and fuel heater, or is that not a actually a problem
    Missed this as I was posting. Fuel heater I'd say no for sure. Shifting issues I'm not sure, but box trans tuning is just line pressure and some moderately changed shift points. If you're really concerned about trans tuning then I'd look more into custom tuning for sure.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Thanks theaaronbush, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #2394

User Info Menu

I think I'm the only one that posted about those possible issues, since no one else had the same problems it's probably not tuning related. You should definitely update, it's much better than the previous box tunes were.

I still think the shift points are wrong but I'm running 35's which doesn't help. It holds gears better than before which is nice.

Do the update and report back!

8. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #2395

User Info Menu

Just save your current files in a separate folder. You can always go back if you think it isn't what you think it should be, but I don't think you will, the latest tune is a good un.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

10. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #2396

User Info Menu

When was this update put out?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

12. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #2397

User Info Menu

On the race me site it looks like their is two updates one from December and one that says like 005 or something (sorry sitting on my phone waiting in work parking lot) which one is the update? Also I'm able to do this from a mac right? All I have to do is download and unzip the files on to the ad card? I tried last night but it was saying invalid ad card or something, I'll have to format and try again. Sorry for being a pain in the ***

14. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #2398

User Info Menu

On the race me site it looks like their is two updates one from December and one that says like 005 or something (sorry sitting on my phone waiting in work parking lot) which one is the update? Also I'm able to do this from a mac right? All I have to do is download and unzip the files on to the ad card? I tried last night but it was saying invalid ad card or something, I'll have to format and try again. Sorry for being a pain in the ***
    The 12-14 dated update should be good. The other one is for 2017 trucks. Not sure on a Mac? They're programs I've read to use a mac, and be able to unzip the files. But yes your correct just download the update, unzip the files and folders, and put them on a clean sd card.

16. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #2399

User Info Menu

updated, seems to be running better, but the shifting seems to be a lot quicker, used to not shift into 5th till about 45mph now it shifts like stock. i have stock trans selected, the other option is after market and stock no tuning i believe.

18. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #2400

User Info Menu

updated, seems to be running better, but the shifting seems to be a lot quicker, used to not shift into 5th till about 45mph now it shifts like stock. i have stock trans selected, the other option is after market and stock no tuning i believe.
    Thats what I noticed too. Tow haul is a bit better, if you remember to turn it on.
    I forgot to turn on Tow/haul a couple times while pulling about 8k, and it gets to 6th gear so quickly that the truck starts bucking from either tranny slip or excessive lugging. Definitely not good, but the rest of the tune seems perfect.

20. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
Page 240 of 253 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast