Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 236 of 253 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2351

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

I myself use Howe's or power service to. Was relating to tunning . this last weekend I thought filter plugging was going on to had my other tuner do some recalibrating for hesitation and bucking in cold weather . I hate to see someone crawling under truck and easy waste 100.00 in filters to find out it was engine calibration. Just throwing my experience out there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2352

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by easymon View Post
    I myself use Howe's or power service to. Was relating to tunning . this last weekend I thought filter plugging was going on to had my other tuner do some recalibrating for hesitation and bucking in cold weather . I hate to see someone crawling under truck and easy waste 100.00 in filters to find out it was engine calibration. Just throwing my experience out there.

Could be. Who hosed up your first mm3 tuning?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #2353

User Info Menu

I personally don't care for Howe's. Ran it in my 99 F250, 08 F350 and now 09 2500
    Haven't been been impressed with it at all. For winter additive Power Service or Schaefer's is all I'll use. If not really cold I'll use Hot Shot's

6. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #2354

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    I personally don't care for Howe's. Ran it in my 99 F250, 08 F350 and now 09 2500
    Haven't been been impressed with it at all. For winter additive Power Service or Schaefer's is all I'll use. If not really cold I'll use Hot Shot's
    Personal preference and experience LOL. I laid on my back under my truck at -13 changing filters, with what I thought was plenty of power service mixed in. Switched to Howes that day which was about 8 years ago now, and I won't say I haven't gelled since, cuz I have, but it's been my fault. With Howes in the tank I haven't since LOL.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Top Of Page | #2355

User Info Menu

What lot people don't realize is when adding most of additives fuel needs to be 32 degree or above to activate. Unless you use 911. In most cases fuel stored underground is above that.

On another note guys having issue with filter plugging need to have the fuel heater checked to make sure there working. I myself have had mine replaced they need to do resistance test not just scan tool. Just a FYI.

9. Top Of Page | #2356

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Personal preference and experience LOL. I laid on my back under my truck at -13 changing filters, with what I thought was plenty of power service mixed in. Switched to Howes that day which was about 8 years ago now, and I won't say I haven't gelled since, cuz I have, but it's been my fault. With Howes in the tank I haven't since LOL.
    -13 degrees?!?!? My freezer is only set at zero!!! These high 40s in my neck of the woods is almost too brisk for me!!! I remember your picture of all that white flaky stuff falling from the sky! Looks fun for about a minute! I bet you guys hate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks Yamaha242LS thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS, Irishman19 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #2357

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    -13 degrees?!?!? My freezer is only set at zero!!! These high 40s in my neck of the woods is almost too brisk for me!!! I remember your picture of all that white flaky stuff falling from the sky! Looks fun for about a minute! I bet you guys hate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually love the snow for coyote and deer hunting, but wish I held the switch so I could turn it on and off as I wished LOL. As far as the cold, mid 20s would be great!

12. Top Of Page | #2358

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Oh no I agree. Everyone is different and trucks depending on build
    My trucks just haven't performed well with Howe's

13. Top Of Page | #2359

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by easymon View Post
    What lot people don't realize is when adding most of additives fuel needs to be 32 degree or above to activate. Unless you use 911. In most cases fuel stored underground is above that.

On another note guys having issue with filter plugging need to have the fuel heater checked to make sure there working. I myself have had mine replaced they need to do resistance test not just scan tool. Just a FYI.

Yep, and additive in the bottle will freeze too without being activated with fuel when it gets good and cold

14. Top Of Page | #2360

User Info Menu

^^^^^ I'm just glad we don't have this issue down here LOL.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

15. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
Page 236 of 253 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast