Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 23 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #221

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Is it bad to run the 185PSI setting for the transmission for everyday use?
    No it shouldn't hurt a thing.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks beans20, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #222

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Is it bad to run the 185PSI setting for the transmission for everyday use?
    Not at all. 👍👍

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks beans20, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #223

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    No it shouldn't hurt a thing.
    Thank you.

6. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #224

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    Not at all. 

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    Thanks Ray.

8. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DRD liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #225

User Info Menu

I downloaded the new update but when I try to use otf setting it gives me a error code 5120. Did I miss copying a file when updating? What files should be on the sd card? I'm not computer literate so you have to take that into consideration LOL @Franz

10. Top Of Page | #226

User Info Menu

HEADS UP FOR FOLKS EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH THEIR ULTRAS AFTER UPDATING WITH 10-27 UPDATE...

There has been some issues with some, but not all, trucks after updating to the 10-27 update. The issues reported to me have ranged from the OTF functions not working to a couple of trucks experiencing engine shut off with the ignition still switched on. These issues are problematic but will not cause any part failure.

I have been given a beta RMU patch file from RaceME that has fixed these problems on some of the trucks experiencing issues. RaceME has taken the public update off their website for now and working on a permanent solution for the public.

The purpose of post is not cause worry by any means but merely to keep valued customers and potential customers informed. RaceME WILL fix all issues. I know their commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is genuine.

I will personally help anyone I can with their issues and my customers will be top priority. However I want everyone to know that my time will be limited over next week. I have a family member nearing death and I will be tending to personal matters above all else.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. All will be back on track very soon!

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

11. Thanks huffdaddy70 thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #227

User Info Menu

I had an issue as well when I updated but all is good now! After about 3 emails with franz we came to the conclusion to take truck and return to stock software then reprogram truck with boost and deletes and that solved everything so if anyone does have an issue with the latest update try that! Also good thing to do before updates (which I didn't) would be to copy everything on dd card then place in a folder on computer that way you have everything pre update that worked good still without over writing and losing it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Power247 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #228

User Info Menu

MORE INFO CONCERNING 10-27 UPDATE ISSUES...

The engine shutdown/stalling issue appears to be isolated to the 2015 68RFE trucks. Apparently there is an issue in the software update that causes the converter to stay locked far too long and it kills the engine. If anyone has trouble like this after updating their Ultra with the 10-27 update (which has since been taken off the RaceME website), please reprogram your truck with the transmission setting with the "Stock" option. Don't use the increased line pressure option until the newest public update is released from RaceME.

If you have never updated to the 10-27 update or if you did and did not reflash the PCM with new programming yet, then you should not have problems with this issue.

Stay tuned to this thread as we keep everyone informed with the latest information.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

15. Thanks RATLIN'HP, beans20, huffdaddy70 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP, beans20 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #229

User Info Menu

Ray honestly man thanks for being top notch and helping me through all this and texting me on a SATURDAY !! haha I think we need to like make a pool and get you like lifetime pizza's or steaks or something for all the help you give forum wide .

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

17. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #230

User Info Menu

New Update is up. 11-09-2015. It is located at the bottom of the download section on the RaceME website. I'm not aware of any new features associated with this update. However, it is supposed to fix the issues associated with the 10-27 update.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com

Page 23 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast