Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 225 of 253 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2241

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

I wrote up a very detailed how to, since the directions are piece meal all over the place. See the sticky'd thread. It is very step by step including warnings to see what was missed

Here it is:
    https://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?t=7062

Update: I added a few more warnings through out the thread.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

2. Thanks RamIt, CacheFlow thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, CacheFlow, Chad Biddix liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2242

User Info Menu

Hope that sticky helps.

I was thinking on my drive home from work after posting my last post. This site is great. No body ever says, "do a search" like on other sites, people are always nice and don't complain about spelling from my cell phone posts. I decided I'm going to become a member once I see the damage the wife did today. (Black friday)

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

4. Thanks CacheFlow thanked for this post
    Likes CacheFlow, Noneck, GrandpaBoone, Thawks liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #2243

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
    Hope that sticky helps.

I was thinking on my drive home from work after posting my last post. This site is great. No body ever says, "do a search" like on other sites, people are always nice and don't complain about spelling from my cell phone posts. I decided I'm going to become a member once I see the damage the wife did today.

We'd appreciate your support, and if anyone tells anyone to go search they'll have to deal with us. We're here to help each other.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #2244

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CacheFlow View Post
    Yep, started the truck with the delete parts on and the. Loaded the tune. Will try loading stock tune and then reflash. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep that's you're problem. Let us know if the revert to stock and reflash doesn't fix it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

7. Thanks CacheFlow, theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes CacheFlow, theaaronbush liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #2245

User Info Menu

My install went great. I must've watched that video from Ray at least 20 times LOL. Next weekend time for egr and cooler delete. I ran the tunes Ray sent to make sure all did what they were supposed to. With exception of 200. All seems good. Trans relearn period makes me nervous so took it pretty easy.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

9. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #2246

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    My install went great. I must've watched that video from Ray at least 20 times LOL. Next weekend time for egr and cooler delete. I ran the tunes Ray sent to make sure all did what they were supposed to. With exception of 200. All seems good. Trans relearn period makes me nervous so took it pretty easy.
    Awesome! Next weekend is tomorrow you know LOL!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

11. Top Of Page | #2247

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Awesome! Next weekend is tomorrow you know LOL!
    I know...but I have to wait. I nearly drove the boss crazy these past few days LOL.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

12. Top Of Page | #2248

User Info Menu

Just so I do this right revert to stock just means selecting stock tune with deletes and flash?

Learning from the mistakes of others who have taken my advice

13. Top Of Page | #2249

User Info Menu

That fixed it! I did the first flash with the engine running because the battery was low. Ran the truck to charge the batteries and did the flash to stock tune with the engine off. Thanks for all the help guys !

Learning from the mistakes of others who have taken my advice

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, TX NIGHT TRAIN, RamIt liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #2250

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CacheFlow View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b9bcd71a87.jpg

That fixed it! I did the first flash with the engine running because the battery was low. Ran the truck to charge the batteries and did the flash to stock tune with the engine off. Thanks for all the help guys !

Even though I'm quoting you, I'm not picking on you LOL. Just to everyone in general. Never flash a tune with truck running.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, CacheFlow, RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, CacheFlow, RamIt liked this post
Page 225 of 253 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast