Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 221 of 253 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2201

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I have a question related to the mm3 platform. When I click on program custom file to ECM there is a street tune available. Where's the file at if I want to return my truck to stock? Do I just click get stock file for truck and then my stock file will load again?
    Once you program your truck for the first time, the MM3 will then show an option to return to stock tuning.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Steinbrenner liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2202

User Info Menu

Finally got a chance to install the 10-26 update in mine yesterday and my tire size change is now working! Glad to have a accurate speedo again!

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #2203

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    @Ramlt
    I always lose a couple mpg this time of the year. Partly due to more idling, but mostly due to winter blend. I don't know this for fact, but have read that even your region receives the same winter blend fuel as mine. Due to the fact a semi could fill both tanks in your region, and be into the cold before that fuel is gone. Like I said, I can't back that up, but have read things like that. If you are getting a winter blended fuel, your mileage drop makes perfect sense to me. Just throwing that out to ya.
    I would lean on the winter blend but my mileage has been consistent since the summer. I know my city driving has increased slightly but I don't see it being enough to make a 2mpg change but I could be wrong

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Top Of Page | #2204

User Info Menu

When Franz connected to my computer, he reformatted the SD card. Like @RamIt does, I've always just deleted the content then just added the new into the card with no issues! With the latest update, the Ultra made me reformat the card before it would read it. Never did that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #2205

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    When Franz connected to my computer, he reformatted the SD card. Like @RamIt does, I've always just deleted the content then just added the new into the card with no issues! With the latest update, the Ultra made me reformat the card before it would read it. Never did that before.

Hmmmmmmmmm that's strange and I don't understand why.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

8. Top Of Page | #2206

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm that's strange and I don't understand why.

Very strange! This update still has strange quirks because I have a touchscreen timeout ever so often too where the monitor doesn't shut off even after the truck has been turned off. I coached my sons basketball practice for an hour the other day and got to the truck and it was still in with the timeout error. I've just been sitting in the truck making sure it turns off before I get out.

9. Top Of Page | #2207

User Info Menu

Did the quick format work, or did you have to uncheck it?

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

10. Top Of Page | #2208

User Info Menu

After a few weeks on 60hp I went back to stock w deletes tune to get more accurate mpg readings for comparison now that my tire size is finally fixed. It seems to lug more or stay in lower RPM. Does the "increase" tunes w trans tune hold the RPM longer in most cases or just faster shifting? I'm getting a lot more vibration in lower RPMs (1300 to 1400)and noticed it. Maybe I'm also just overall slower on stock thus staying in the lower RPM longer. Just curious.

Update:
    It's not staying in low rpm so much as just deeper vibration through out I think, even 2k rpm. Maybe I have to use more throttle for the same performance, thus the difference.

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

11. Top Of Page | #2209

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
    Did the quick format work, or did you have to uncheck it?

Honestly I don't know. Franz fixed a problem in the root folder that was giving me trouble. I didn't notice him unchecking the box but he fixed the problem so fast, it was hard to tell what all he did.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #2210

User Info Menu

Very strange! This update still has strange quirks because I have a touchscreen timeout ever so often too where the monitor doesn't shut off even after the truck has been turned off. I coached my sons basketball practice for an hour the other day and got to the truck and it was still in with the timeout error. I've just been sitting in the truck making sure it turns off before I get out.

Mine did this for a brief bit over a year ago, and I hate to keep bringing up the SAE parameters but watching one of them was the culprit. Look for the white hourglass next to every parameter on your screen when you shut the truck down. If you have a parameter you're watching without the hourglass, that's the one that's not allowing your ultra to power down. May not be your case, but it was mine, so thought I'd mention it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
Page 221 of 253 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast