Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 213 of 253 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2121

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by SeveredCummins14 View Post
    Not trying to derail from Ray's last post, but I'm trying to load the most recent update to my Ultra and keep getting "no valid SD card" Its a new 8gb card...don't know if that matters? Pretty sure it's an easy fix and I'm doing something wrong... LOL. I have the 6-28 update on the RaceMe supplied 2gb running just fine with no problems...any help would be great thanks...
    Attachment 3714
    You'll have to check the contents of the card. I've had this happen and the card had half the stuff it should, and other things it shouldn't LOL. Just another great feature of the ultra telling me anyway, that I couldn't tune my truck with a file of family vacation pics LOL. No idea how that happened but I'm serious.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks SeveredCummins14 thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2122

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Did you format the SD card using FAT?
    Shouldn't have to a new card, but should now and try again.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks SeveredCummins14 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #2123

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Question for you guys running the Ultra with box tuning on a 13-16 model truck...

With the latest update, does the EB kick on automatically (proper terms VGT position close up to around 90% closed) at idle on a cold morning until the engine warms up? I know this feature worked in the early days of the Ultra but quit working after an update in March of this year. I was wondering if RaceME fixed this. I'm having issues with it not working with Warp and I'm trying to convince the higher ups there is an issue concerning this.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Ray I don't remember exhaust brake warm up, (90% VGT), ever working on my truck, other than when very first box tunes all ran the VGT closed up at idle. Exhaust brake on or off.

6. Top Of Page | #2124

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    You'll have to check the contents of the card. I've had this happen and the card had half the stuff it should, and other things it shouldn't LOL. Just another great feature of the ultra telling me anyway, that I couldn't tune my truck with a file of family vacation pics LOL. No idea how that happened but I'm serious.
    Thanks for the reply Ratlin'... I have checked multiple times to make sure I have the correct files on the card...and have formatted... After loading to the Ultra and the error is displayed, I go back to check the card and I find a "TEMP" file with the date 1/11/2011...no idea what gives... LOL.

7. Top Of Page | #2125

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply Ratlin'... I have checked multiple times to make sure I have the correct files on the card...and have formatted... After loading to the Ultra and the error is displayed, I go back to check the card and I find a "TEMP" file with the date 1/11/2011...no idea what gives... LOL.
    Temp file is normal after inserting it. May have a corrupt file then if the contents look good. Next thing I would do is redownload the update and try again

8. Thanks SeveredCummins14 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #2126

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Temp file is normal after inserting it. May have a corrupt file then if the contents look good. Next thing I would do is redownload the update and try again
    That's what I was about to ask... LOL. I'll try that. Thanks again.

10. Top Of Page | #2127

User Info Menu

Ray, I have a 16 and it hasn't worked since I deleted with box tunes cranked all the way up. The only time it seems like it works is on the stock tune for me.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

11. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #2128

User Info Menu

That's when mine quit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #2129

User Info Menu

Not trying to derail from Ray's last post, but I'm trying to load the most recent update to my Ultra and keep getting "no valid SD card" Its a new 8gb card...don't know if that matters? Pretty sure it's an easy fix and I'm doing something wrong... LOL. I have the 6-28 update on the RaceMe supplied 2gb running just fine with no problems...any help would be great thanks...
    Attachment 3714
    I tried updating from the 3/11 to the 10/6 last night and mine is saying the same thing. Talked to Ray last night and also have been emailing back and forth with Franz. His reply, "Possibly you allowed the 7zip to create a new folder on root directory and within this folder are all files, this is wrong, files and folders must be in root directory!"

Ill be trying again this evening after work to get this going again.

I've been doing updates with RaceME for over a year with no issues but for some reason this isn't working for me. I know Ray and Franz will get to the bottom of it quickly.

15. Top Of Page | #2130

User Info Menu

Here is the screen that I'm getting. I originally formatted to the FAT default then Franz told me to reformat to the FAT32. Neither has worked so far and after pulling the SD card and looking at it on my computer, everything seems to be correct. Will update this evening.

Page 213 of 253 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast