Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 198 of 253 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1971

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    I run ride rites with dayco cups. That way bags aren't attached to axle. I compress bags in the up position when not towing

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    Pics or links? Never heard of this before.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Top Of Page | #1972

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by huskee05 View Post
    I know we're off topic, LOL, but i agree. I run mine at 10 psi because my "leveling" kit left my front end a touch higher than the rear. In hind sight, i would have rather had leaf springs over the coils. The truck has a payload capacity rating of 2300 but the suspension could do it on it's own. I was hitting the bump stops with the camper pin weight of 1700. Hence the air bags. Ha ha.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Who cares LOL? I usually run 15 psi for same reason.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Likes DanO, huskee05 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #1973

User Info Menu

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

5. Thanks RATLIN'HP, DanO, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DanO, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1974

User Info Menu

Daystar sorry

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

7. Top Of Page | #1975

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Daystar sorry

Thank you sir!

8. Top Of Page | #1976

User Info Menu

all this feed activity makes my phone go off alot so ppl. think I have friends hahabababhahahaha

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

9. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1977

User Info Menu

I'm installing airlift with wireless remote setup this weekend. I just bought a fifth wheel and am hoping these bags will do the job. A lot of people was suggesting the Firestone bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Top Of Page | #1978

User Info Menu

New Member to the forum - but very familiar - 80K Miles + on a '14 dually CC, landscape truck 4x4 with 68RFE. MPG's have dropped from max 25 highway to 15 highway during these 80K miles, installed the deletes and raceme - mpg a little worse... Will be checking into the MAF and MAP sensors (cleaning) this weekend and advise as to the results if anyone is interested... Kind of pissed considering my $50K truck has gotten worse since day one and all my other diesels only got better with time.

12. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1979

User Info Menu

Fuel mileage has dropped and power has stayed? Or loss of power as well?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2014 CCSB ● Fuel Hostage 18x9 -1 ● Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme ● Leveling kit ● DPF/SCR/EGR deletes ● RaceME Ultra w/ Pyro ● 4 inch Flo-Pro Exhaust ● ARP 425 Head Studs

14. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #1980

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by elcubano View Post
    New Member to the forum - but very familiar - 80K Miles + on a '14 dually CC, landscape truck 4x4 with 68RFE. MPG's have dropped from max 25 highway to 15 highway during these 80K miles, installed the deletes and raceme - mpg a little worse... Will be checking into the MAF and MAP sensors (cleaning) this weekend and advise as to the results if anyone is interested... Kind of pissed considering my $50K truck has gotten worse since day one and all my other diesels only got better with time.
    Clean or replace both those sensors, check air filter, turbo could be sooted up with that many emissions miles, also need to do the crank case filter service if you haven't. But sensors is a good bet to start with. Couldn't tell you what to clean with for sure as I've only replaced one once. I think guys use like a tooth brush and solvent that's safe to remove soot and not damage. Sea foam possibly? But really not for sure what to use.

16. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
Page 198 of 253 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast