Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

I love my raceme ultra.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1912

User Info Menu

Has anyone had a problem with their RaceMe Ultra not shutting down with key off? Now I have not tuned my truck yet, only have the OBD connector plugged in, and the unit starts up just fine with key on. It just doesn't turn off with key off. I have to manually turn it off and I did go to RaceMe's website to install the latest software.

Is this normal or should this go away and turn off automatically with key off once tuned?

2016 3500 CCSB SRW Aisin 3.42s: RaceMe Ultra w/Double R Diesel Warp tuning, AFE 5" TBE, GDP S2 intake & TVGH, Air Boss 67 plenum, Rok-Tek grill, SPOD & some LEDs.

4. Likes Bart Fontenot liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1913

User Info Menu

I'm no expert, but I believe it will stay on until tuned, that way when doing your key cycles during tuning it doesn't cycle the raceme. Even tuned mine sometimes takes 15-20 seconds to turn off after i've left the truck. Had me worried since I just installed it saturday, but seems to work no problem

2013 Ram 3500 SRW Longhorn Megacab, 68RFE, Ram-box,Leveled with 315/70R18 Toyo Open Country MT, Front and rear LED bar heavy duty bumpers, Amp research steps, Raceme MM3 custom tuned by Ray at Double R Diesel

6. Thanks dieseljeeper thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1914

User Info Menu

yeah takes it a bit to shut off. if it don't work maybe try unplugging ob for 30 seconds, plug back in key it run its thing then try again.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

8. Likes dieseljeeper, Larry1009 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1915

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Fontenot View Post
    I'm no expert, but I believe it will stay on until tuned, that way when doing your key cycles during tuning it doesn't cycle the raceme. Even tuned mine sometimes takes 15-20 seconds to turn off after i've left the truck. Had me worried since I just installed it saturday, but seems to work no problem
    Thanks Bart, this actually makes perfect sense!...another fail safe on RaceMe's part as I see it. I'll stop worrying until it persists after I tune it this weekend LOL

2016 3500 CCSB SRW Aisin 3.42s: RaceMe Ultra w/Double R Diesel Warp tuning, AFE 5" TBE, GDP S2 intake & TVGH, Air Boss 67 plenum, Rok-Tek grill, SPOD & some LEDs.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1916

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljeeper View Post
    Has anyone had a problem with their RaceMe Ultra not shutting down with key off? Now I have not tuned my truck yet, only have the OBD connector plugged in, and the unit starts up just fine with key on. It just doesn't turn off with key off. I have to manually turn it off and I did go to RaceMe's website to install the latest software.

Is this normal or should this go away and turn off automatically with key off once tuned?
    What are you watching for parameters on your main screen. Mine used to not power off with certain parameters on the screen. Such as intake air temp was my culprit. Watch the next time you shut down and make sure you get a red hour glass in all the parameters your watching on the main screen. If you don't have the hour glass change that parameter on the main screen to something else. That parameter if that's the case can still be put on screen b, c, or d. As long as your on main screen A when shutting down. If you move it to screen B, and shut down with screen B it may do the same. I thought they fixed this problem with a certain few parameters, but this could be the issue still.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

12. Likes dieseljeeper liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1917

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    What are you watching for parameters on your main screen. Mine used to not power off with certain parameters on the screen. Such as intake air temp was my culprit. Watch the next time you shut down and make sure you get a red hour glass in all the parameters your watching on the main screen. If you don't have the hour glass change that parameter on the main screen to something else. That parameter if that's the case can still be put on screen b, c, or d. As long as your on main screen A when shutting down. If you move it to screen B, and shut down with screen B it may do the same. I thought they fixed this problem with a certain few parameters, but this could be the issue still.

I think Bart calmed the worry wart inside me down for now. I don't remember all the gauges off the top of my head but I use layout D since I like the all digital display. I am monitoring engine load %, throttle %, rail pressure, intake manifold temp and a couple others, and when I key off they all show the red hour glass. I think it may just be that I haven't actually tuned it yet...fingers crossed anyways!

I do know to stay away from any of the tranny gauges since I have the Aisin.

14. Top Of Page | #1918

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljeeper View Post
    I think Bart calmed the worry wart inside me down for now. I don't remember all the gauges off the top of my head but I use layout D since I like the all digital display. I am monitoring engine load %, throttle %, rail pressure, intake manifold temp and a couple others, and when I key off they all show the red hour glass. I think it may just be that I haven't actually tuned it yet...fingers crossed anyways!

I do know to stay away from any of the tranny gauges since I have the Aisin.
    Ok. Just letting you know that certain SAE parameters were problematic with shutting the ultra down. As long as you are seeing the hour glass by each and everyone it's fine.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

15. Likes dieseljeeper liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #1919

User Info Menu

Thanks Ratlin' I will be sure to keep my eye out for this. Appreciate the input.

17. Top Of Page | #1920

User Info Menu

So is anyone with a 68 rfe having issues with the box tuning still or Is it pretty much sorted out. That or everyone is going to warp LOL. It seemed months ago that it was pretty much the manuals that had the most glitches right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 192 of 253 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast