Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 189 of 253 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1881

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by JJohnson View Post
    My ultra has been working fine and today the screen went black and now its flashing 2 red 1 green 2 red. I did nothing to it, working fine then it just quit. Anyone else have this problem and if so how did you fix it?
    Your SD CARD needs to be reformatted.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2014 CCSB ● Fuel Hostage 18x9 -1 ● Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme ● Leveling kit ● DPF/SCR/EGR deletes ● RaceME Ultra w/ Pyro ● 4 inch Flo-Pro Exhaust ● ARP 425 Head Studs

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1882

User Info Menu

does that just happen sometimes?, I was driving and it went black. Never touched the card

4. Top Of Page | #1883

User Info Menu

I think it kind of is. Not just raceme applications but digital cameras and such can do it too. Might not be a bad idea to burn your files to another card and keep the spare in the truck. Just in case. The last programming should stay in the PCM so you'd just be without gauges until you reformatted that card. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2014 CCSB ● Fuel Hostage 18x9 -1 ● Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme ● Leveling kit ● DPF/SCR/EGR deletes ● RaceME Ultra w/ Pyro ● 4 inch Flo-Pro Exhaust ● ARP 425 Head Studs

5. Top Of Page | #1884

User Info Menu

does that just happen sometimes?, I was driving and it went black. Never touched the card
    Seems like I've forgotten more than I know anymore, but thought I read at some point in this thread that there was an update that fixes this issue some trucks have. So do you know what firmware/software you're running? If it's not the latest update, I'd update first. I think the issue was the ultra was requiring to much voltage possibly, and the update fixed the issue by simply requiring less voltage.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Thanks huskee05 thanked for this post
    Likes huskee05 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1885

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Seems like I've forgotten more than I know anymore, but thought I read at some point in this thread that there was an update that fixes this issue some trucks have. So do you know what firmware/software you're running? If it's not the latest update, I'd update first. I think the issue was the ultra was requiring to much voltage possibly, and the update fixed the issue by simply requiring less voltage.
    I'm running the 3-03-08 update

8. Top Of Page | #1886

User Info Menu

I'm running the 3-03-08 update
    Ok that's not the issue then.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Top Of Page | #1887

User Info Menu

I have re formatted the card 3 times with the same stuff that was on it before and its still the same, I did try a different card and same thing. The screen wont turn on its just black with flashing lights on the side

10. Top Of Page | #1888

User Info Menu

Might need to email Franz at raceme.

11. Top Of Page | #1889

User Info Menu

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #1890

User Info Menu

Have you tried to just unplug it at the obd2 port for a bit and plug it back in?

13. Thanks huskee05 thanked for this post
    Likes huskee05 liked this post
Page 189 of 253 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast