Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 160 of 253 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1591

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E.mccarthy7018 View Post
    I was just wondering what the status was, i didnt want any tuning details just wondering if it was "released" to the public, or if ray was getting some tunes wrote ( ill be buying one, but i guess i could email him to talk buisness) I was just curious about public details not anything behind the curtain. Just a "Update", nothing more than, almost there, or looking like 1 week or looking like 4, or if there were setbacks, something along those lines.

no harm intended!
    All is looking good. Shouldn't be much longer friend. Beta is underway

2. Thanks E.mccarthy7018, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes E.mccarthy7018, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1592

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E.mccarthy7018 View Post
    I was just wondering what the status was, i didnt want any tuning details just wondering if it was "released" to the public, or if ray was getting some tunes wrote ( ill be buying one, but i guess i could email him to talk buisness) I was just curious about public details not anything behind the curtain. Just a "Update", nothing more than, almost there, or looking like 1 week or looking like 4, or if there were setbacks, something along those lines.

no harm intended!
    I'm working on it. I've been dealing with software bugs for over a week now. Good news is they're almost 100% solved with the 10-12 models. I should be testing some 13-16 beta stuff this week. When its up for sale, that news will be available for all members of this forum. The Warp thread got moved to the premium members area because there are guys out there looking to steal info and strike my efforts down. Most trouble makers are not likely to pay for a premium membership...BUT please don't take this statement as me calling any current member who has posted on this thread as a trouble maker.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks E.mccarthy7018, IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1593

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    I'm working on it. I've been dealing with software bugs for over a week now. Good news is they're almost 100% solved with the 10-12 models. I should be testing some 13-16 beta stuff this week. When its up for sale, that news will be available for all members of this forum. The Warp thread got moved to the premium members area because there are guys out there looking to steal info and strike my efforts down. Most trouble makers are not likely to pay for a premium membership...BUT please don't take this statement as me calling any current member who has posted on this thread as a trouble maker.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

I understand completely about keeping the details private and always have, and I also know you have always been a respectable man to deal with and glad to hear about the update. I'm greatful for the update and all your help in the past, Like I said before I was just curious about progress and Ive been busy lately and havent been keeping up with the thread so ive been out of the loop on the progress.

Keep us tight wadded suckers posted and keep up the good work!! LOL

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1594

User Info Menu

So is there any info you can give us on the public side? I saw the YouTube video that showed you loading the different tunes via RT (lope, whistle, 12v, etc.) which was pretty cool!

Do you have the ability to set different shift points for regular and Tow/Haul mode?
    Also, are you able to take a data log from the Ultra and determine what might be causing an issue with box tuning so you can correct it via custom tuning? Specifically for me, what seems to be incomplete combustion at certain rpm's and temps causing blue smoke puffs. I'm sure there are others with problems that might be able to be identified via the data log too.

Last question, has pricing for your tuning been released?

Any info that you're willing and able to post, without undermining your hard work, would be awesome!

8. Top Of Page | #1595

User Info Menu

I know this is going to sound like a weird question but I have custom exhaust shop about 5 miles away from my house and I was wondering if I do all the deletes to the engine and program stock setting with deletes through the ultra. Would it hurt to drive the truck the 5 miles to get the canisters off the exhaust? Or should I take them off and go with nothing there to get the delete pipe from the shop?

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

9. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1596

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rtdrags View Post
    I know this is going to sound like a weird question but I have custom exhaust shop about 5 miles away from my house and I was wondering if I do all the deletes to the engine and program stock setting with deletes through the ultra. Would it hurt to drive the truck the 5 miles to get the canisters off the exhaust? Or should I take them off and go with nothing there to get the delete pipe from the shop?

You will be fine for that

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

11. Top Of Page | #1597

User Info Menu

You can run stock exhaust after delete for a 5 mile trip

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1598

User Info Menu

Thanks!

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #1599
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    That I can understand, I just wasn't sure why it happened. I wasn't tying to make a big deal. Just bummed out.

16. Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #1600

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaBoone View Post
    That I can understand, I just wasn't sure why it happened. I wasn't tying to make a big deal. Just bummed out.
    We would be also for sure. We're working hard with everyone to get these issues fixed.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 160 of 253 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast