Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 152 of 253 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1511
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

@oneshotkyle ya and I'm waiting for VGT turbo control, but should be buying studs now so I can tow the boat up out of billy wot! Kidding mostly

2. Top Of Page | #1512

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaBoone View Post
    @oneshotkyle ya and I'm waiting for VGT turbo control, but should be buying studs now so I can tow the boat up out of billy wot! Kidding mostly
    Studs are just a good idea no matter what. I don't miss the VGT, truck sounds better and runs so much better with out it. Get some good tires on that boat trailer and I'll show you how fast it will come out of warm springs. Hahaha

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt, GrandpaBoone liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #1513

User Info Menu

Hey yall, been watching this thread for a while and I keep seeing the VGT issue. Does this happen with the ultra set to stock parameters with deletes instead of the add hp, timing, spool?

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #1514

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rtdrags View Post
    Hey yall, been watching this thread for a while and I keep seeing the VGT issue. Does this happen with the ultra set to stock parameters with deletes instead of the add hp, timing, spool?

Good question not sure think most everyone here is running with added power

Sent from my pocket device that constantly goes off.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1515

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rtdrags View Post

I've read about some stock trucks, efi tuned and raceme tuned. The VGT seems real finicky tuned or not.

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

8. Top Of Page | #1516

User Info Menu

Mine is still all stock. In the mornings specifically I can hear it surging. I never noticed at first because it's quiet but it definitely does it. Maybe not as much as you guys after tuning but it's there. 2nd gen swap is on my list as funds allow. I'm definitely not crazy about the VGT myself

9. Likes oneshotkyle, rtdrags liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1517

User Info Menu

I believe deleting along with two trashcan exhaust system removed creates less back pressure and makes the truck louder aiding in surging issues

11. Likes E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1518

User Info Menu

Thanks! It would make sense about the back pressure making the surging more noticeable.

13. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1519

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    I believe deleting along with two trashcan exhaust system removed creates less back pressure and makes the truck louder aiding in surging issues

My wife hates me every time I show her your parts list!

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #1520

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    My wife hates me every time I show her your parts list!
    Sometimes my wife Hates me too...

17. Likes E.mccarthy7018, Power247 liked this post
Page 152 of 253 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast