Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 15 of 253 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #141

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Just a question not prying or complaining about what I have, but is there an update in the works for the torque limiters on the '13+ as well as maybe a 175 duration setting? Once again @Franz I am extremely satisfied with what I have now. Please don't take offense to my question.
    There is no more torque limiter after installing our tuner. We decided to advertise with the minimum power a truck will get after programming, so the 175hp stage on the 2010-12 model can and will be in the 200hp range.
    Same on the 2013 up models where we say 150hp is max but if you test it on a dyno you will on most trucks see much more and it can be well over 180hp to 200hp depending on the adjustment combinations you use.
    The advertised power is what you get with lowest and safest timing and rail pressure settings, with default settings.

Franz

2. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #142

User Info Menu

Today I have seen we did a mistake
    As latest release was compiled we forgot to implement the idle shut down feature, had a customer complaint for no difference and we re checked it and saw it is not into latest release.
    It will be in next release what will come with the 2016 truck support what is ready in next couple of days.

Franz

4. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #143

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    There is no more torque limiter after installing our tuner. We decided to advertise with the minimum power a truck will get after programming, so the 175hp stage on the 2010-12 model can and will be in the 200hp range.
    Same on the 2013 up models where we say 150hp is max but if you test it on a dyno you will on most trucks see much more and it can be well over 180hp to 200hp depending on the adjustment combinations you use.
    The advertised power is what you get with lowest and safest timing and rail pressure settings, with default settings.

Franz
    Thank you @Franz for the update once again I don't mean to pry.

6. Top Of Page | #144

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info Franz! Awesome news on the 2016 support coming!

Folks the out of box tuning with Ultra is fantastic! Its the best box tuning I've ever seen...really it is and I've tested a lot of tuning.

Yes the 2010-12 trucks have a torque adjustment but really its aimed more for throttle response. Even on the lowest setting, the throttle response is awesome...way better than stock! On wild, its almost too responsive. You guys that don't have this adjustment, don't worry...it doesn't have an effect on the overall power output.

For the folks that want more things from the RaceME Ultra, don't worry about that either. Franz has already given way more options than anyone else has ever done on the engine side. RaceME is going to offer full trans tuning as a option down the road soon from what I've been told, so that will complete the package for the best box tuning for the masses ever produced. Beyond that will fall into the hands of custom tuners like myself when we have the software needed to write custom tunes for use with the Ultra.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Thanks Power247, beans20 thanked for this post
    Likes beans20 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #145

User Info Menu

I love this tuner! One of the most user friendly tuners that I've ever used and allows you to make changes that otherwise would have to be custom done.

Here is a video of what the exhaust brake sounds like with the 4" turbo back with muffler. It's stock silent while cruising with the windows up but with the windows down, it's surprisingly not!

Here's a cold start, high idle and a couple throttle blips. Not bad sounding for being muffled. I did order a muffler delete though to hear a little more sound! None of this would have been possible without the help of Ray and RaceME!

9. Thanks Power247, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Straight6 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #146

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    I love this tuner! One of the most user friendly tuners that I've ever used and allows you to make changes that otherwise would have to be custom done.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...005_185830.jpg

Here is a video of what the exhaust brake sounds like with the 4" turbo back with muffler. It's stock silent while cruising with the windows up but with the windows down, it's surprisingly not!

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...012_202344.jpg

Here's a cold start, high idle and a couple throttle blips. Not bad sounding for being muffled. I did order a muffler delete though to hear a little more sound! None of this would have been possible without the help of Ray and RaceME!

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...ram%202500.jpg
    I noticed you didn't install the exhaust tip any reason why or just a cosmetic preference? I had thought about not installing mine also since the tip seems to stick out lil further than I like.

11. Top Of Page | #147

User Info Menu

I still have to install the A piller mount. Was such in a rush didn't bother doing it yet

12. Top Of Page | #148

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    I noticed you didn't install the exhaust tip any reason why or just a cosmetic preference? I had thought about not installing mine also since the tip seems to stick out lil further than I like.
    I like slip on exhaust tips. You can slide them up or down the tail pipe for preference...but some Flo~Pro tail pipes are too long. If so, a sawzall will take care of that.👍

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Top Of Page | #149

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    I didn't like how far it stuck out plus it vibrated like crazy for some reason...until I can cut it off like Ray said or figure out how to keep it from shaking, I'll just leave it like it is.

14. Top Of Page | #150

User Info Menu

Yeah I thought about a sawzall to trim it back a bit for a chrome tip also but that day will be here soon i imagine =D just read that thread about dyno sheet and man was there alot of bashing....

Page 15 of 253 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast