Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 149 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1481

User Info Menu

Thankfully raceme calibrate's for tire sizes when other's don't😄

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

2. Top Of Page | #1482

User Info Menu

Where do you go to calibrate tire sizes. I have not seen this option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #1483

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Where do you go to calibrate tire sizes. I have not seen this option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Under ECM options...click on abs

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

4. Top Of Page | #1484

User Info Menu

Truck must not be running to change tire calibrations.

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

5. Top Of Page | #1485
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Running 3-11 update +120hp, 1850 rail, 23* timing. Truck runs WAYYY better than it did on the 12-4 update. Runs more like my 5.9 did. Feels like much more power that's linear. Avg mpg is down from 13 to 12.4. But I haven taken it on the hwy yet just in town, and I've defiantly been enjoying that more linear power. Feels great. Haven't tried any of the other hp settings yet. Just wanted to give an update.

I can't say if it turns the tpms off, 3500 don't have them.

6. Thanks E.mccarthy7018 thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1486

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaBoone View Post
    Running 3-11 update +120hp, 1850 rail, 23* timing. Truck runs WAYYY better than it did on the 12-4 update. Runs more like my 5.9 did. Feels like much more power that's linear. Avg mpg is down from 13 to 12.4. But I haven taken it on the hwy yet just in town, and I've defiantly been enjoying that more linear power. Feels great. Haven't tried any of the other hp settings yet. Just wanted to give an update.

I'm still running the 3/11 update also and the same settings as you...my exhaust brake seems less harsh as it was on previous updates. Have you noticed that as well?

8. Top Of Page | #1487
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    I'm still running the 3/11 update also and the same settings as you...my exhaust brake seems less harsh as it was on previous updates. Have you noticed that as well?

Ive never had any troubles with the exhaust brake others have had. Mine has always worked great. Cold morning and driving. Never weak. I haven't heard of it ever being harsh either. I did notice that it works just a little bit better on this update. Really really smooth and seems to actually go a hundred rpm' slower now. I have a G56 btw

9. Top Of Page | #1488

User Info Menu

Ive never had any troubles with the exhaust brake others have had. Mine has always worked great. Cold morning and driving. Never weak. I haven't heard of it ever being harsh either. I did notice that it works just a little bit better on this update. Really really smooth and seems to actually go a hundred rpm' slower now. I have a G56 btw
    Weak was a better description than less harsh I guess. It's probably just in my head. I towed my 10,000lbs Travel Trailer this week and it worked great just didn't seem as loud. I've also never had any issues as the guys with the newer models have had with high idle or surging.

10. Top Of Page | #1489

User Info Menu

I second all that im running default everything 120hp etc the power is great whatever they did with the turbo mapping even changed the exhaust note which i like it is alot deeper , the only thing im concerned about but its not bad at all is it hits 30+ psi of boost A LOT haha just accelerating moderately on the freeway once the TC locks up the boost spikes

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

11. Likes oneshotkyle, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1490

User Info Menu

Ive always wondered about what it was doing to the VGT. Thats really why I stay away from the quick spool option, jist because I dont want to overwork it? Then again sometimes i think, use it or lose it LOL. I dont want to baby it and cause the vanes to stick.?

Page 149 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast