Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 144 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1431

User Info Menu

Got to drive my truck today, when I started it everything was good....about 30 sec after it started loping, surging real bad.... then after it warmed up to about 120 it went away. Is this normal with this new update?

2. Top Of Page | #1432

User Info Menu

Mine does the same. Not normal LOL no. But last 2 updates I've had same thing on mine.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Top Of Page | #1433

User Info Menu

If you can plug your servo motor back in I don't think it's as bad.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #1434

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    If you can plug your servo motor back in I don't think it's as bad.
    What is this servo motor you speak of?

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

5. Top Of Page | #1435

User Info Menu

Little motor on top of egr cooler

6. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1436

User Info Menu

8. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1437

User Info Menu

But what if you didn't do egr delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #1438

User Info Menu

LOL then yours is probably not doing it as bad. It isn't right either way, but servo plugged in seems to help. Not sure why at all but there's been idle issues every since they switched the 3 different turbo settings. When they used change notes between eco, mild, and quick the trucks idled fine. On the 12-4 update mine only idled wierd on high idle until it warmed up. On these last 2, mine chugs a little at start up at regular idle. Probably isn't hurting nothing, just an annoyance. And I also wonder if it might have too little timing for colder starts too. But all I'm doing is guessing.

11. Top Of Page | #1439

User Info Menu

Also your a tad colder than where I'm staying at think lowest temp I see for next couple of days would be upper 40's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1440

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    LOL then yours is probably not doing it as bad. It isn't right either way, but servo plugged in seems to help. Not sure why at all but there's been idle issues every since they switched the 3 different turbo settings. When they used change notes between eco, mild, and quick the trucks idled fine. On the 12-4 update mine only idled wierd on high idle until it warmed up. On these last 2, mine chugs a little at start up at regular idle. Probably isn't hurting nothing, just an annoyance. And I also wonder if it might have too little timing for colder starts too. But all I'm doing is guessing.
    Max timing helps cold starts some but still needs more initial timing

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

14. Likes RATLIN'HP, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
Page 144 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast