Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 143 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1421

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Also I was thinking this update was giving us the ability to load warp tunes. I believe I was wrong on that, as I do not see that option still.
    Tease

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

2. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1422

User Info Menu

Couple more notes on new update. I noticed the software is same as last update so probably no changes there. As I said earlier it ran good, felt good, and sounded good. I had thought it might not be as agressive but as I said, I never really got in it. One thing I noticed is the ultra recognized the sd card had different firmware as soon as I put it in. No unplug or going to update firmware. It just started to do it. Also with the previous update I kept getting an error trying to flash that would take me back to stock, then the flash would work fine. That didn't happen with this newest update, and all worked good.
    Other than VIN lock (which I don't need), any reason to update from 3-3 to 3-11?

4. Top Of Page | #1423

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Tease

if you ain't first your last
    LOL. Well as I read it off the raceme website, talking about vin locks, first one free, three more can be purchased.....I assumed this was the firmware to give us ability to load warp. So what I was wrong I guess. I still like to stir pot even when I'm wrong LOL.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1424

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Other than VIN lock (which I don't need), any reason to update from 3-3 to 3-11?
    Don't think so, but what do I know LOL.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Likes RamIt liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1425

User Info Menu

Don't think so, but what do I know LOL.
    hahahaha fair enough
    @Double R Diesel @Franz

9. Top Of Page | #1426

User Info Menu

It still has me baffled. Another thing that changed is the previous update pulling the stock file was put in the data folder. This one I pulled it and it went to the custom folder. With the last one I THOUGHT, caps because I'm not sure again, but I thought the custom folder was empty. It now has 3 or 4 files in it also. There has to be something that changed LOL. Wondering if I need to get out of bed and go play in the menu a little.

10. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, oneshotkyle liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1427

User Info Menu

You won't need to add or import tunes from the menu. When a tuner sends you the right files (.ecm, .rtp, or .rtg), and they are placed in the custom folder, then the tunes will show up in the right places on the menu. You just pull the stock file and send it to your tuner, and they will send the custom files back to you.

Hope this helps...
    Paul

12. Thanks RATLIN'HP, DRD, frozen cold thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, RATLIN'HP, DRD, frozen cold liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1428

User Info Menu

So I was right all along, and just second guessed myself lmao! This update did give the ability to load custom ecm files.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #1429

User Info Menu

So I was right all along, and just second guessed myself lmao! This update did give the ability to load custom ecm files.
    Yes you will see all the new options pop up on the menu as custom files are added to the appropriate subfolder on the SD card's custom folder.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

16. Top Of Page | #1430

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Yes you will see all the new options pop up on the menu as custom files are added to the appropriate subfolder on the SD card's custom folder.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    This makes me happy! I was starting to think I really did an update for nothing. Thanks for clearing this up!

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt, oneshotkyle liked this post
Page 143 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast