Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 142 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1411

User Info Menu

RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

If you have issues you can use team viewer app for free and someone can show you step by step by controlling your desktop for you if your having super hard problems

Just download and install it and pm other person the code and random password they can connect and control your computer and physically show you correct steps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1412

User Info Menu

Always more than one way to skin a cat. My way may not be easiest, so it great that others chime in also.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1413

User Info Menu

those shortcuts are probably somewhere else and need to be copied fron there... im just shooting from the hip here... i do mine diffrently then using the desktop

6. Top Of Page | #1414

User Info Menu

When I download them from Raceme, I always click "save as"...that way I can put them in a designated place where I don't have to hunt for them.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

7. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, oneshotkyle liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1415

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    When I download them from Raceme, I always click "save as"...that way I can put them in a designated place where I don't have to hunt for them.

Exactly how I do it and I've just always choose my desktop as my designation.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1416

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Exactly how I do it and I've just always choose my desktop as my designation.
    Yeah I just create a folder right on the desktop

11. Top Of Page | #1417

User Info Menu

Got it to work! thanks for the help guys

12. Top Of Page | #1418

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JJohnson View Post
    Got it to work! thanks for the help guys
    Great!

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1419

User Info Menu

Couple more notes on new update. I noticed the software is same as last update so probably no changes there. As I said earlier it ran good, felt good, and sounded good. I had thought it might not be as agressive but as I said, I never really got in it. One thing I noticed is the ultra recognized the sd card had different firmware as soon as I put it in. No unplug or going to update firmware. It just started to do it. Also with the previous update I kept getting an error trying to flash that would take me back to stock, then the flash would work fine. That didn't happen with this newest update, and all worked good.

15. Likes oneshotkyle, theaaronbush liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #1420

User Info Menu

Also I was thinking this update was giving us the ability to load warp tunes. I believe I was wrong on that, as I do not see that option still.

Page 142 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast