Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 138 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1371

User Info Menu

Looks as though it has firmware to lock vins with warp. First one is free, 3 more can be purchased. And he made it clear there is no backdating firmware once this is loaded.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1372

User Info Menu

ahh nice okay so once u update ur stuck w/ warp more or less =D

4. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1373

User Info Menu

Maybe @Franz will come on and explain some in detail. Or @doublerdiesel will....

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

6. Likes E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1374

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    ahh nice okay so once u update ur stuck w/ warp more or less =D
    No I don't think your stuck with warp by no means. It will still have the "box" tuning as well. Just don't look like there are any changes to the tuning with this update. Or none mentioned anyway.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1375

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    No I don't think your stuck with warp by no means. It will still have the "box" tuning as well. Just don't look like there are any changes to the tuning with this update. Or none mentioned anyway.
    Well I mean like you can't go back to say 12/8 update or what not if you so happen to like that particular one. Just an example but that's what I grasp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #1376

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    Well I mean like you can't go back to say 12/8 update or what not if you so happen to like that particular one. Just an example but that's what I grasp

yes. But I believe the last update was the same way.

11. Top Of Page | #1377

User Info Menu

I think I'm still on the dec update actually LOL

12. Top Of Page | #1378

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Maybe @Franz will come on and explain some in detail. Or @doublerdiesel will....

if you ain't first your last
    I think Ray probably has his head buried in warp every chance he gets. With a platform unlike any other I guess there is bound to be quite a learning curve.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1379

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    I think Ray probably has his head buried in warp every chance he gets. With a platform unlike any other I guess there is bound to be quite a learning curve.
    Yes sorry for not saying much lately. LOL, I'm only one dude with a lot of things going on. I've been working on my own base files with Warp and discovering things about the software. I've seen things that I like and things I want to change. I haven't even downloaded the latest update myself, so I'm not sure what all it has in it.

I'll be posting up on the Warp Tuning thread later this week. Stay tuned. I promise I'll let you know what I know when I can report it.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Top Of Page | #1380

User Info Menu

I just finished putting the newest update onto my tuner and I am now getting a error message saying:

"The tuning data on the SD card has changed since the last ECM programming. You need to reprogram the truck's ECM with your perferred settings in order to take advantage of the new tuning version."

I have re formatted the SD Card and put the same files back on with no change. How can I get rid of the error message?

Page 138 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast