Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 108 of 253 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1071

User Info Menu

The stock file itself is on your truck ecm. The new firmware has the ability to pull that and put it on the sd card in the data folder. Then the sd card can be put back in a computer and you open the data folder and can email that file

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1072

User Info Menu

All depends. The raceme tunes are improved. For me they are not night and day difference, but I was running really well on the past update also. Others have seen big improvements, especially the manual guys I think.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, stoweboy250 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1073
    Okay. Yeah I've not had any issues here. I've probably only put just north of 1000 miles on it since install. Still getting used to all updates and the tuner. Thanks ratlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #1074

User Info Menu

The one thing I can't check, and the only issue I had with the last update, is a cold morning, cold start, high idle exhaust brake surge I had. I can't check this cuz it's simply too nice here at the moment. If I get a cooler morning I'll be sure to see what happens.

7. Likes stoweboy250, oneshotkyle liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1075

User Info Menu

Yooooooo new update is awesome!!!! HUGELY noticeable difference is engine/exhaust sound from the 12/04 update. The change in exhaust note between eco spool and quick spool is back, which im cool with. And so far in my couple of short trips the power seems to come on much smoother than before

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Likes stoweboy250, ranger1987, oneshotkyle liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1076

User Info Menu

My shift points were sooner with this update, therefore making them not hit so hard. Maybe something to do with that 68RFE relearn i heard talked about. Hopefully not because i like it. Did you notice that @RamIt

11. Likes oneshotkyle, RamIt liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1077

User Info Menu

Glad to see the update arrive! I was running the 12-04 software since the last one didn't cooperate with my truck. This one seems WAY better when on 60 horse, but on 30 Hp I still got a bunch of blue smoke when I gave it about half throttle from a stop.
    On the 60 horse tune I'm still getting a quick puff of blue smoke at 1600 rpm with half throttle; kinda disappointing but still way better than it was. Hopefully we get some cold mornings to see if he really fixed it, and to see if the exhaust brake warm-up feature is back.

13. Top Of Page | #1078

User Info Menu

I also noticed the sound of the exhaust is way deeper and I like it. My rail pressure still spikes really high even at half throttle I seen it get to 28k. It makes me a little nervous.

14. Likes RamIt liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #1079

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    I also noticed the sound of the exhaust is way deeper and I like it. My rail pressure still spikes really high even at half throttle I seen it get to 28k. It makes me a little nervous.
    I thought 28k was normal, i hit 29 k regularly and never worried about it. Whats the prv set at?

16. Top Of Page | #1080

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E.mccarthy7018 View Post
    I thought 28k was normal, i hit 29 k regularly and never worried about it. Whats the prv set at?
    Idk what it's set at. I'm guessing your saying pressure relief valve?

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 108 of 253 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast