Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Alberta Is On The Board - Right On - Thank You

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Well Alberta Is On The Board - Right On - Thank You

well we have another memeber from alberta here colby from red deer,,,i may be over there in a couple days colby if yur interested in grabbin a coffee at gasoline ally,,,,they should call that diesel ally LOL

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

we should organize a gtg there some day ,,,im sure klein and rockwerx and maybe a few others but ksons will come...but who nos clay just may....spence may come also ,hes outta leduc...if we make it im sure they'll cummmmmmm LOL

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

If I'm around I could prob do a coffee a scheduled gtg be alright to

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

well we will work on the gtg,,cause i want a few guys present

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwerx View Post
    Yea, we need to have a few parking lot get togethers like when I met you. Remember when we had our 6.7s all lined up in a row with the hoods up. It was pretty cool that we all had almost the same mods at that point...back in the early days of modifying the 6.7 there was not a lot of parts out yet. I think the only differences were that some of us ran different tuners and slightly different exhaust setups but we all had the same EGR block off plates from Shibby! LOL

Same with another group I used to hang around with...at one point our engine builds were just clones...then as more and more parts were being tested and developed for the 6.7 all of our builds started going in slightly different directions. That is what I love about hotrodding...the diversity in how people build up their machines! There is more than one way to skin a cat my uncles used to say! I find it interesting to learn how some of the different builds went together. It was also a lot of fun helping each other build our trucks up. Troy was sure a big help when we needed some extra strength!
    YEP ! It was always fun getting together ! I think I am the only one left with there origianal 6.7 !

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TONKATOY View Post
    YEP ! It was always fun getting together ! I think I am the only one left with there origianal 6.7 !
    ya the 3 of us ,,always just you me and stew,,oh steve was always there at heart on the phone on speaker LOL

we had a blast ,,tonka and me changing out my fabric seats for those leather fr/rr set i had shipped to your house so my wife wouldnt know ,,LOL here i am telling her some guy wanted my setup cause of the middle seat LOL haha while im telling her this guy on the forum in utah wants to trade ,,yaya he sent his leather heated leather seats with the rear and centre console trade straight across for my stock fabric LOL,,remember troy LOL

im sure she figured it out ,,but never said anything LOL

but ya i miss that ,,,,lets do it again guys....

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I might need some help doing a turbo swap in the spring if anyone wants to help. They tucked the engine into the firewall a lot more on my new truck so it will be a bit harder to do some of the opperations I believe. Studs and valve adjustments are going to be harder as well as removing all of the stock hardware. Scafolding might help a lot! LOL Our old buddy John had everything we needed for building platforms to work on stuff! A platform on a fork lift would make it easier also.

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

4neatr ya ,,i will call him havent spoke to him in awhile,,get him over here

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

yeahhhhh calgarys goin to the grey cup woooohooooo

10. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

We used to have another friend named John but he had to sell his truck unfortunately. He was a great team player in our little 6.7 club. It is too bad he got rid of his 6.7. He, Troy and I did a bunch of mods to our trucks. It was a lot of fun and we were able to do some cool installs in a timely fashion with all of us attacking the project at hand.

I love the way 4Neatr's truck has evolved. Truely a perfect street and strip machine with his compound turbo setup. She tows well and is getting quicker and quicker at the track.

12. Likes K-Sons liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast