Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Frustrating search for a bumper...

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Frustrating search for a bumper...

okay guys i need some help... im looking for a front bumper for my 02, it looks like a 1 piece bumper.
    Dodge bumper picture.jpg

idk if youll be able to see it in the attached picture, but ive been looking for it and figured you guys might know where i can find it

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Looks like a painted bumper in the Sport tone. Try http://www,partsgeek.com

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

ya im having the same problem and im starting to lose my mind over it that's the sports package bumper idk if it didn come on the 2500 diesels or what but what I do when Im searching for it is put 2000 1500 ram and then itll give you the option for the sport package on most of the sites you can search and comes up more often if you say you have the half ton gas. and from the research ive been doing people have been saying you have to switch grilles to the sport and ive heard the headlights too but not too sure about the headlights part. if you find out where you can buy them please let me know only place I could actually find the plastic cover part for sale was lmc and they wanted something like 800 bucks and unless that stuff cures cancer im not going to pay 800 dollars for a piece of plastic

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

They did make sport diesels. I have seen only a few. Best thing I can say is keep tabs on a few junk yards.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Re: Frustrating search for a bumper...

image.jpg

Factory 1999 Sport 3500

1999 Ram 3500, 4x4 auto. 3:55's DRW too much to list, currently a stalled project
    2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto 4.11s
    2017 Ram 3500 4x4 G56, 3.73s DRW. My daily driver work truck. Taterbuilt VGT, fleece intank pump, exergy 100% injectors and 12mm stroker CP3. Valair 12" ceramic triple disc. Banks monster ram intake and IC pipes. Exrreme duty springs and pushrods. 5" exhaust. DOR steering brace, Thuren adjustable trac bar. Pac brake xl7500 helper bags, recoil traction bars. Lots more.

7. Likes david3gen liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Re: Frustrating search for a bumper...

Not sure about having to change the lights but, it is worth it if you do.