Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: P0087 & P1011

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AccurateDiesel View Post
    Glad you fixed it! Looks like Polaraco was right on with his initial assessment at the beginning that they might be the issue. Most likely there was a leak at the connector tube / injector junction allowing rail pressure to leak over to return. This would explain the drop in rail pressure and the codes. Another way we could have diagnosed that would have been measuring return fuel volume.
    Thanks again guys!

2. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jet_boat_cruiser View Post
    O I didn't buy my injector tubes man. My brother had some laying around are shop at the house here and he never installed so I snatched them up! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by AccurateDiesel View Post
    Glad you fixed it! Looks like Polaraco was right on with his initial assessment at the beginning that they might be the issue. Most likely there was a leak at the connector tube / injector junction allowing rail pressure to leak over to return. This would explain the drop in rail pressure and the codes. Another way we could have diagnosed that would have been measuring return fuel volume.
    Thanks again guys!
    Thanks for that Tim.

Since you had them then all is forgiven. I wasn't trying to come down on you, I think you understand where I was coming from. These vendors pay big money to be here. It's the managements job to make sure they are fat and happy. We have a good bunch of vendors. Unlike the dark side, there's no BS

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Thanks for that Tim.

Since you had them then all is forgiven. I wasn't trying to come down on you, I think you understand where I was coming from. These vendors pay big money to be here. It's the managements job to make sure they are fat and happy. We have a good bunch of vendors. Unlike the dark side, there's no BS
    Ya I understand LOL. So is there a vendor that air bags on here. And also is there a buy\sell section

5. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Ya I understand LOL. So is there a vendor that air bags on here. And also is there a buy\sell section
    Yes to both questions.

Click on Forums above and you'll find it. Vendors list is about 3/4 way bown. Not sure where the for sale is. Never used it. I let JJ moderate it

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234