Thread: P0087 & P1011

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

P0087 & P1011

My truck 2008 6.7 is throwing 2 codes
    P0087
    P1011
    low fuel rail and low lift pump pressure
    The truck will be going down the road and under* acceleration or passing some one or when I'm pulling a trailer* it will throw these codes and die out.

*I just installed fass fuel system with sump, injectors 30 % , stock fuel filter delete, csp5 switch and adjusted the valves.
    And it wasn't doing this before I did this.
    I already checked my fuel lines and injector tubes thier all tight. And I can't figure out what is wrong. I have done alot of research but there's nothing out there
    Thanks in advance* for the help.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

You have a tuner with gauges? Need to see what the rail pressure is doing.

Check your batteries and Batt connections.

Is the FASS real loud?

Are you sure those cross over tubes are in right? They are very critical and should have been replaced when you did the injectors. They have to be set to a specific torque
    @AccurateDiesel Support our vendors

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    You have a tuner with gauges? Need to see what the rail pressure is doing.

Check your batteries and Batt connections.

Is the FASS real loud?

Are you sure those cross over tubes are in right? They are very critical and should have been replaced when you did the injectors. They have to be set to a specific torque
    @AccurateDiesel Support our vendors
    My fuel rail drops like crazy and doesn't come back up. And my Fass isn't very loud and the house from the tank to the fass doesn't feel hard at all. And I checked my cross over tubes and fuel lines and got them to spec but I will pull them out and check them if I need 2

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Tim @AccurateDiesel can fix you up. Knows his stuff. He specializes in fuel systems and was the best price.

Better wait for him, but it could be the valve. That's a gray area for me

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Tim @AccurateDiesel can fix you up. Knows his stuff. He specializes in fuel systems and was the best price.

Better wait for him, but it could be the valve. That's a gray area for me
    What valve

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Good Evening!

My #1 concern at this juncture is to connect a mechanical gauge and monitor supply pressure to the CP3. If supply pressure to the CP3 is dropping that would explain everything!

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Would I hook that up before the CP3

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

And is the fass to be loud because I can barely hear it with the truck running

10. Top Of Page | #9
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Correct, the fuel pressure gauge needs to be connected before the CP3 - after everything else ideally (filters, etc), but before the CP3.

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AccurateDiesel View Post
    Correct, the fuel pressure gauge needs to be connected before the CP3 - after everything else ideally (filters, etc), but before the CP3.
    Ok sweet I'll try to find a Guage some where. Do they have any good ones at like napa or autozone. Or which one do you recommend

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast