Thanks Thanks:  186
Likes Likes:  517
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom headlights

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

where do you get the projectors from? Im very interested in trying this myself now. the painting parts my be a little work for me... never been all that great, well, patient with painting... LOL

Or how much do you charge do them?

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Custom headlights

Quote Originally Posted by stryker04cummins View Post
    where do you get the projectors from? Im very interested in trying this myself now. the painting parts my be a little work for me... never been all that great, well, patient with painting... LOL

Or how much do you charge do them?
    All the painting I've done on them have been with rattle cans if there prepped rite will last a while. All the projector part are from the retro fit source the halos I get now are from them or led concepts. But yes if u do them your self take your time.

3. Thanks stryker04cummins thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

looking at the retro fit page... looks really nice. now, Ive got a 2004. what halos did you get for that year? and where did you the the 3/4 halo?... summer is coming and I'm about to put a order in to see what kind of damage i can do! haha

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

looking at the retro fit page... looks really nice. now, Ive got a 2004. what halos did you get for that year? and where did you the the 3/4 halo?... summer is coming and I'm about to put a order in to see what kind of damage i can do! haha
    It really depends on what halos u do if u do around the circles on the housing go to led concepts lighting.com and look for 03-05 rams on the halos for around the projectors it depends on which projector shroud u get a lot of them have different sizes for the halos.

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Ill wait a bit on the projectors, but Ima paint the head lights and throw some halos in for the mean time. But thanks man! Now to decide to color the inside black, or paint match...

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Ill wait a bit on the projectors, but Ima paint the head lights and throw some halos in for the mean time. But thanks man! Now to decide to color the inside black, or paint match...
    No problem. My self I'm a color match person on my trucks LOL.

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

just ordered new switchback halos for my wife's lights I'm building. White will be tapped into the parking lights and yellow will be tapped to the blinker.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, stryker04cummins thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

My creativity flowing now haha. That's a good idea!

11. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Custom headlights

My creativity flowing now haha. That's a good idea!
    I've been waiting over a month for the switchbacks halos to come out LOL they just came out with these yesterday so I finally got them. I think it will look good something different. LOL

12. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

doing a little paint today while the weathers nice. Second coat of paint on one more coat then clear.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast