Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Edge Insight CTS

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Edge Insight CTS

I have the Edge Evolution with juice attitude, will I be able to use the CTS? I can't get can't tech support on the phone.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Geee I dunno Year, mods? Standard need to know questions. You need to elaborate more. What do you want to do?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Likes stryker04cummins liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

The CTS requires to be plugged into the ODBII port at all times. If you can with the JWA and are just using it for gauges you shouldn't have any problems. I love my CTS.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you for the answers! I got the information i needed.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tkickler View Post
    Thank you for the answers! I got the information i needed.
    Excellent!!! It would be cool if you would share how you have everything hooked up once you get it done.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I had to buy the upgrade kit to run my Juice W Attitude, now I can run it with my new CTS.

8. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

There's supposed to be a connection cable for the Juice to the CTS

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC