Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
This forum is truly a reflection of the personal character of the one who started it and the ones who run it. Likewise with other forums...so when you have one founded on a solid moral background of good character mixed with true enthusiasm, this is what we have! But when they are founded on greed, drama, and politcs...then you see the others.

It's really sad though because there are really good folks on some other sites. They are just not often aware of the snares that surround them. I know what lurks on some of those other places. I knew what went on behind the scenes. I saw the lies, misconceptions, the greed, and worse of all...the politcs! I knew first hand how certain folks had certain folks paid off to promote their greedy pursuits. It was really awful.

I'm happy to a vendor exclusively on igotacummins.com. I've had a few guys that know me from other sites asked why not be a vendor on those places. The answer is simply and emphatically NO!

Thanks to JJ and all the great moderators who run this place! God bless you all.
Thanks Ray for the kind words. Truly heart touching. God Bless Brother!