Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know where to get caps to cap off sensors?!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Anybody know where to get caps to cap off sensors?!

Alright ya'll, I've been searching and so far no luck. I'm getting ready to delete my 2014 and I was wondering if somebody knew where to get caps to cap off sensor? Like O2 sensor, DPF sensor, NOX sensor, Throttle Valve sensor and so on so on. The only sensor caps I've found were on Xtremediesel.com and are to specific tuners.. If you know of anything please let me know. I just want them to give a clean look and also protect the sensors in case one day they're needed again. Thanks in advance!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Permanent Vacation Calibrated Addiction's Avatar

User Info Menu

I can't think of any off hand

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Custom Tuning View Post
    I can't think of any off hand
    I actually ordered a set from Shibby Engineering, I'm hoping that they work but I'm unsure yet. I'll keep you posted once I install them.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Shibby made the SIMS that I ran before I got a tuner. If he has a kit for the '13+ trucks then you will be very satisfied.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Shibby made the SIMS that I ran before I got a tuner. If he has a kit for the '13+ trucks then you will be very satisfied.
    They're 2010-2012 but over the last few months I've been realizing a lot of stuff is usable on the newer models. Worst comes to worst I'll gut the caps and just clip them on so the sensors are protected from the elements.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

If they fit like they should I expect they will become very popular products over the next few months

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

If they fit like they should I expect they will become very popular products over the next few months
    I completely agree! As long as they fit it's a much better plan than the infamous black tape I was planning on using😂

9. Likes Power247 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

@Power247 only 2 of the whole bag of plugs worked

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Good ol' Kurt

www.truckwurx.com carries Shibby Engineering. You many have to call them if you don't see the kit. Pretty sure he has them

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Cummins118 thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast