Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handgun Holster

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeseven View Post
    mine is owb. i dont like it iwb way too uncomfortable standing/walking around can't imagine sitting for long periods
    I thought the same way until I found a good iwb that fit me correctly and adjusted right. I comfortably conceal a full frame XDM and 1911 in my M-tac iwb

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I think I found a good iwb, i hope.... havent been able to use it. if not, that black hawk will just be my owb. I've used the black hawk before, I personally like em

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

gumcreek.jpggumcreek2.jpg
    This is what I decided to go with, Gum creek strap that hooks on the top and bottom of the knee panel., then straps to whatever holster you have. I went with the blackhawk holster, due to the release button. That way I don't knock it out, or if someone tried taking it, ect.. really like it so far!

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

4. Thanks Weeseven thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12