Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handgun Holster

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Handgun Holster

Ive been doing some thinking, and was wondering if anyone has any good setups to where they have mounted a holster for their handgun? Ive got a Glock G22 Gen4, and have been looking at the gum creek holster, might go with that, but i would like to know/see if anyone else has anything better? or a DIY type one?

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I bolted the paddle holster that came with my XDm to the cup holder console on the floor. Easy to get to, still out of the way, and that holster sucks to actually carry it anyway LOL

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

uploadfromtaptalk1423710295342.jpg don't mind the mess. Haven't had the chance to properly clean the poor girl in a while

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

That might work, I bought a blackhawk holster, and might screw right into my 4 wheel peel selector stick!

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

This is the only use I've found for these serpa holsters. There's much better out there all the way around that really don't cost that much more for personal carry
    As for the gum creek, personally I don't like under the steering wheel because of how to get to it. There's really no good way to clear your weapon in a hurry.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I haven't given it much thought on mounting a holster in my truck.too worried i'd leave it behind when i get out. always on my side always within reach

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeseven View Post
    I haven't given it much thought on mounting a holster in my truck.too worried i'd leave it behind when i get out. always on my side always within reach
    I only put mine in the truck holster when I'm using my iwb or on longer drives. My iwb is very comfortable, except in a vehicle LOL.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

And that's what I was thinking about it for, almost always will it stay in my iwb but I travel 3.5 hours every month and I'm guessing that's not going to be all that comfortable. Don't know yet, as I will be taking my permit class in two weeks. Yay tax returns

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I keep my gun up my skirt

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks AP_Tech_2012 thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

mine is owb. i dont like it iwb way too uncomfortable standing/walking around can't imagine sitting for long periods

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast