Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the blue demon

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

the blue demon

well lets see ,,the blue demon,,,,,,i had this truck for 4 years put a lot of time money and lease payments into her...

and 1 year after i lost her cause they wouldnt give me the financing for the buyout ,,she made dieseltech magazine under readers rides....grrrrrrrr

this truck was amazing and fast all at the same time........

and the funny thing is ,,im still paying for her evan though i dont have it anymore grrrrrrrrr

ya thats right ,,,the buyout was 25k i put 40k in lease payments to her and 30k in aftermarket stuff to her ,,they wouldnt give me the credit evan after paying for 4 years and never missed a payment,,and then when they took it from me ,,,,they sent me a bill for 19k for over kms and 7k for wear n tear ,,,lmfao wear n tear there was nothing wrong with the demon ,,,i bet they sold it for 40k the c*cksukers,,,,

so they wont give me the buyout ,,but instead give me a bill for over the buyout price ,,,,hmmmmnnnnnn

is this right like wtf .....eitherway this is a very sour subject for me ...one day when i have enough money i'll buy a premium membership like hitler did ,and post my sic pics i have of the blue demon LOL

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Where is the pics?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

the blue demon

I can't believe they'd do that...

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

i loved this truck soooooo much

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

these pics were before the carli system and the stacks were new look no soot on the stacks LOL

286_53541980413_5848_n.jpg358_89665365413_9158_n.jpg

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Is this the truck that had the brown strip in the middle of the drivers seat

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

it sure did ,,,good thing i changed the ****ty fabric seats to leather eh,,,easy cleaning

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: the blue demon

That a nasty lookin truck right there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast