Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else purchase EFI for the 13-14 4th gens?

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins118 View Post
    @whatsthehassle I can see what you are saying with the article there, but the companies that have the autocals out require the removal of emissions items after installation of the tunes.. All I know is I've talked personally with some people and I know you may delete the 4th gens with the new autocals.
    There's a few other companies, us included, that's doing the R&D on emissions equipped tuning as well. Trying to see if can turn the wick up just a bit and not cause issues for those of ya'll that get inspected or otherwise don't want to delete your new truck, but want some more umph under the hood without breaking things

2. Thanks Cummins118, K-Sons thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    There's a few other companies, us included, that's doing the R&D on emissions equipped tuning as well. Trying to see if can turn the wick up just a bit and not cause issues for those of ya'll that get inspected or otherwise don't want to delete your new truck, but want some more umph under the hood without breaking things
    Yes, I'm sorry I didn't mean any offense by leaving ya'll out of the picture!

4. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins118 View Post
    Yes, I'm sorry I didn't mean any offense by leaving ya'll out of the picture!
    Oh no offense taken! And wasn't trying to sound like I'm trying for force myself out there either. Just letting ya'll know to keep your eyes and ears open for other options soon. We all know Ryan isn't done playing with it either, @terrorcustomtuning I'm sure has got something new in the works. You know @anarchy isn't too far away from unveiling what they got going on. And @diesel Dawgs has got something completely new coming up. Just saying ya'll are gonna have some hard decisions here soon LOL

5. Likes Cummins118 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    Oh no offense taken! And wasn't trying to sound like I'm trying for force myself out there either. Just letting ya'll know to keep your eyes and ears open for other options soon. We all know Ryan isn't done playing with it either, @terrorcustomtuning I'm sure has got something new in the works. You know @anarchy isn't too far away from unveiling what they got going on. And @diesel Dawgs has got something completely new coming up. Just saying ya'll are gonna have some hard decisions here soon LOL
    Oh I know there's a lot of stuff to come in the near future! I already ordered mine through Ryan, just have to wait one more month until I come home so I can install everything. I'm just ready to have a truck which no longer sounds like a prius! haha

7. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Lmao. I completely understand that! Keep us updated on how it all turns out and how the truck likes the weight loss plan

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I bought EFI Live by Ryan couple months ago and have to say very impressed and pleased with it. And not only what it did for truck but customer support is also top notch

9. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noemissions2013 View Post
    I bought EFI Live by Ryan couple months ago and have to say very impressed and pleased with it. And not only what it did for truck but customer support is also top notch
    We heard he is leaving another forum and might join us here.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

11. Thanks Cummins118 thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Here is a video update on my 2014!

13. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Nice rig man!

14. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu