Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hitler was banned from cf

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: hitler was banned from cf

Yeah but there its like paper thin one wrong word and half the site is all over you

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

thats cause there drama queens LOL

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

3. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: hitler was banned from cf

Yeah pretty much

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

well i was a proud member of cf when i first signed up way back when,,,and i was actually the alberta chapter prez after staxgirl quit,,she was prez of the chapter but never owned a cummins,,but her oldmans was a pretty beef sled puller ,,and then we got to be the busiest local chapter posting on the forum,,,and the mods ended up banning like 50 good members before i was banned for helping out steve

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Now I get benned because we know each other

6. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

They like using the ban hummer way to much over there. If you say one thing against them they will banned you. Even tho you are correct about it. I don't go over there very much just for a few off topic things but that is about it.

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Now I get benned because we know each other
    lets see,,i was banned for a year for sticking up for steve on that smarty fiasco ,,then they let me back,,and i get banned cause my kids voted for me on the rotm LOL

8. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

but i did make dad2bike quit being a mod LOL

9. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

haha. you were just hell on the cf crew over there. No wonder you got banned and then banned again. They are like really old grumpy people. If someone farts the wrong way they get all upset.

10. Likes F350Cummins liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

isn't it a rule to always fart in the direction of the mods?

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast