1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

hahaha

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

u liked it didnt ya LOL

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

maybe just a lil haha.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

i dont blAME U ...

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I will say this I got banned for only a few days or a week on time. I got it for baiting some one. Well the douch bag deserved it. Him and his wife were going to be in Bridezilla. It was funny and then they ended up locking the thread. So I only go over to look around and that is it. If I did pay to be a lifetime member I would cause all kind of trouble and get banned for life.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

oh gurl!!!! I no about being banned ...LOL I have been banned for all kinds .i was banned on cf about 8 times cause after awhile it became fun to screw with the mods there ,,,steve and a few others here remember my escapade with cf ,,LOL
    no harm done just plain old fun LOL

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

I believe no harm done. I like to have fun too. They are just to touchy over there about things. I think sometimes it's like going to cattle shows and touching the cows and watching people get all upset. When it is really no big deal. I was messing with a guy on CF. It is funny when I see his avatar cause they change it and right things about being gay and happy. That is why I go to BOTTSR they like to poke fun and are easy going. I like to have fun and enjoy life. I don't like up tight people very much.

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

i hear ya ,,fun is fun,,,,,thats why i tormented patracy and a few others on the DARK SIDE LOL

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: hitler was banned from cf

Too many people have thin skin on cf.

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

LOL..everywhere dude

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast