Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: uconnect

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

uconnect

according to online manual pictures I have an res radio. My equipment i.e. radio has the button for phone and voice activation. It even has a microphone on the A piller. But when I try activating the phone the radio display says uconnect not avaible. Do I have to go to a dealer to activate this function? Please advise.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

You better consult with them. Uconnect option was a bit strange back then

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I bet it has the radio that supports but not the little box that allows it. My wife's avenger was that way when she had it. Even had the steering wheel buttons for a phone but not one little optional box

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

i asked the dealership when i was there for my front end tie rod recall and they said they could activate it but it would cost around 300-400, screw that I'll just use my smartphone with the aux jack plugged in. LOL

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I knew it was something like that. It's a module the plug into the back of the radio. If you were supposed to have it, then it eould be free. The only way you can be sure is to have your VIN number run by the dealer

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC