Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2016 Cummins NISSAN TITAN Tease

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2016 Cummins NISSAN TITAN Tease

So what does everyone think as we get closer to launch of the new Titan with the Cummins 5.0?

HOODIES ARE BACK IN STOCK! *ONLY $34.97* ORDER HERE!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I think it will be neat to watch. I personally don't see myself owning another Nissan after the way they handled the brake controler issues I had with my '04 Titan.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

People think we're just a Dodge community, LOL. Nope we're a Cummins community.

If you have a Cummins in anything you're welcome here.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Thanks Power247, DRD thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

That's the best thing that could have happened for the Nissan Titan. I think it's going to be big performer in that truck. It's a shame that's not the option in the 1500 Ram but I guess Chrysler decided they could not have a 1/2 ton diesel that would that would rival their heavy-duty trucks in power to weight performance. I do think this may be a small scale version of what's to come for the next generation heavy duty ram. With folks wanting more power and economy, and the size/packaging restraints of a pickup...a V8 will probably take the place of beloved inline 6.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.