Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nitto Dura Grapplers?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

never had the chance to try them out ,,but have had the terra's i blew 3 of them in 4 days in the mine so no good offroading jmo,,,,,,tryed the mud grapps ,,,really good offroad and not bad on the highway if you can stand the noise LOL,,,then went with the trails,,,,welll those were the ones for me all around wicked tire on and off road,,,,now this is jmo

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Nitto Dura Grapplers?

The dura grappler r a highway tire the dune grapplers r the ones with the flames.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

ya thats right ,,dune there the ones for sand ,,,,never heard of the dura grapps ..LOL

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Nitto Dura Grapplers?

LOL the dura is a great highway tire but crappy for off road. LOL

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

so then that means there cheap in price LOL

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Nitto Dura Grapplers?

Haha not exactly.

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

really ,,,LOL

i guess any tire no matter what they are arent cheap LOL

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Mine are doing alright I live about 5 miles down a crappy dirt road and there not bad

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

yur rollin the duras are ya cody?

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

dirt or gravel cody? dirts not that bad on tires ,,gravel on the other hand ,,,i seen them eat the crap outta my terra's when i had them ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast