Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nitto Dura Grapplers?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Nitto Dura Grapplers?

I have heard a lot of good things about the Nitro Tera Grapplera but not a whole lot on the Dura's I am needing a new set of tires for my 2005 dually and need a good highway tire that will last I'm taking off a set of Generals that were ok and luckily got Away from the Firestone Transforce along time ago. What I'm trying to figure out is whats the best tire for my buck for a 235/80/r17 load range E

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Nitto Dura Grapplers?

I have the dura grapplers on my 2500 2wd love them got 60,000 on the last set about 30,000 on the set now. And that was a hard 60k one the first set with the burn out and stuff. LOL

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Haha I appreciate it man I don't do a lot of burnouts but I do pull a lot of heavy loads and I was really impressed with the Max capacity on them. I got them ordered hopefully they will be good dropping $1500 in tires is never all that fun.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Nitto Dura Grapplers?

I could've hooked you up with tires if you drove to Pittsburgh. Couple hundred dollars atleast

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That's a little to far from central Texas hand LOL

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

yeah thats a little too far for a set of tires. but back to topic, my buddy has them on his 03 dually and its permanently hooked to one of his goose necks and he hasnt had a bit of problems out of them and said he loves em

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Awesome well that makes me feel better about buying them

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Nitto Dura Grapplers?

The only thing that sucks is mine r 20" and the same price for 4 of them LOL but I won't buy anything else. LOL

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Haha that's good to know LOL I have been looking at some 22.5's just don't know if it would make my truck completely pointless

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

the duras there the ones with the fancy flames on the sidewalls eh?

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast