Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Small Business Saturday 2015.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Small Business Saturday 2015.

Today is Small Business Saturday! Please show your support by ordering something from our store or becoming a Premium Member today. If you would like to give a donation please send donation to orders@igotacummins.com. We could use all the help we can get to help pay ours fees of running this great community.

Thank you from all of us here at igotacummins.com.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I think we should cut that $500,000 year salary of yours.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I think we should cut that $500,000 year salary of yours.
    You're a funny guy!

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    You're a funny guy!
    It's my goal in life.

Guys. . . Even I pay for a premium membership and I work here. (For Free. . . . Please Mr. Scrooge, may I have another piece of coal???)

It costs money to run the site. Any and all contributions are accepted. Things are tight everywhere. We're probably a small contribution compared to what you waste on stupid stuff. Please help

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    It's my goal in life.

Guys. . . Even I pay for a premium membership and I work here. (For Free. . . . Please Mr. Scrooge, may I have another piece of coal???)

It costs money to run the site. Any and all contributions are accepted. Things are tight everywhere. We're probably a small contribution compared to what you waste on stupid stuff. Please help
    Thank you sir for the kind words. Most people have no idea how much work it does take to keep this site up and running.

7. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    Thank you sir for the kind words. Most people have no idea how much work it does take to keep this site up and running.
    Diapers are expensive too. For a few.

9. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post