Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving USA

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving USA

i thought I would say I am thankful to be here with a great bunch of guys. You're all #1

I know I am a bit late for you northern boys, But Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Special message too:
    Grumpy, crabby, sleezie, squeaky , Loser, Lousey, and all the rest of my friends

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Power247, Dodgepartsguy liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Ditto to you friend.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving to all my igota friends and family! I am very thankful for this forum and all that JJ has set forth here.
    I am very blessed. I have a wonderful healthy family (mother, father, brothers, sister, wife, son, in laws). I have a roof over my head and plenty to eat. I have the wonderful opportunity to grow a business in something I truly love. Most of all, I have the promise of eternal life thanks to work of Christ in my life. So, so much to be thankful for and too much to say!

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Thanks Power247, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, Polaraco liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my igota friends and family! I am very thankful for this forum and all that JJ has set forth here.
    I am very blessed. I have a wonderful healthy family (mother, father, brothers, sister, wife, son, in laws). I have a roof over my head and plenty to eat. I have the wonderful opportunity to grow a business in something I truly love. Most of all, I have the promise of eternal life thanks to work of Christ in my life. So, so much to be thankful for and too much to say!
    Well said! Amen.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

9. Likes DRD liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Yeah What you said, I didn't want to get all mushy. LOL Our of character

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everybody had a safe day.

13. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post