CJC Off Road

Thanks Thanks:  64
Likes Likes:  152
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Vendors List: Current and Past

  1. Top Of Page | #41
    HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Oh well another one bites the dust

    2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L deleted with RaceMe full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Toyo ATll 35/12.50/17 on factory rims , MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter ,
    EGR Cooler and EGR Delete , Throttle Valve Delete , Pyrometer hooked up to MM3 , New Intake

  2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42
    Senior Member Polaraco's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Update 11-6-2017:

    Accurate Diesel is no longer a supporting Vendor here. It saddens us to see Tim leave us. We wish him the best and he will be missed.

    Thank you,
    igotacummins
    Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Very sad to see him go. He was always super helpful when fuel system questions came up.

    Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Yeah well lets keep sending him people. I worked hard to send him business


    2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater.

  4. Top Of Page | #43
    Big Daddy! IGOTACUMMINS's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Update: 12-17-2017:

    We just wanted to let everyone know and give an Official introduction to Ram TPMS Adjustments @4x4x4door as he's now part of the Vendors team.

    Thank you for your support of this community and God bless friend.

    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.




  5. Thanks 4x4x4door thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, 4x4x4door, walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #44
    HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Update: 12-17-2017:

    We just wanted to let everyone know and give an Official introduction to Ram TPMS Adjustments @4x4x4door as he's now part of the Vendors team.

    Thank you for your support of this community and God bless friend.
    Great job good desicison smart choice

    2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L deleted with RaceMe full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Toyo ATll 35/12.50/17 on factory rims , MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter ,
    EGR Cooler and EGR Delete , Throttle Valve Delete , Pyrometer hooked up to MM3 , New Intake

  7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, david3gen liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #45
    Power247's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Awesome!!! Thanks @4x4x4door for supporting the forum as a sponsor!

    Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

    Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 68RFE 3.73|FLO~PRO|SIMS|Edge Insight CTS|XRT Pro w/MCC by Double R Diesel|Infinity|JBL

  9. Thanks 4x4x4door, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #46
    Big Daddy! IGOTACUMMINS's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Update: 2-1-2018:

    Calibrated Addiction is no longer a Supporting Vendor here as they have decided to leave us after all these years. It doesn't take a Rocket Science to see what is going on here.

    We've never seen so much corruption in the Diesel Industry by a few companies who are jacked that Ray from @Double R Diesel does what they can't do and owns the market with the MM3 Tuner.

    We will stand by Double R Diesel and will continue to be successful without them Vendors who are corrupt or as we like to say a snake in the grass.

    Our Lifetime Platinum Members have stood behind us and Ray and we thank you for that support.

    God bless,
    igotacummins

    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.




  11. Top Of Page | #47
    Double R Diesel's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Update: 2-1-2018:

    Calibrated Addiction is no longer a Supporting Vendor here as they have decided to leave us after all these years. It doesn't take a Rocket Science to see what is going on here.

    We've never seen so much corruption in the Diesel Industry by a few companies who are jacked that Ray from @Double R Diesel does what they can't do and owns the market with the MM3 Tuner.

    We will stand by Double R Diesel and will continue to be successful without them Vendors who are corrupt or as we like to say a snake in the grass.

    Our Lifetime Platinum Members have stood behind us and Ray and we thank you for that support.

    God bless,
    igotacummins
    I certainly hope those guys leaving has zero to do with me. I have NEVER done anything wrong against those guys!

    However, it is what it is and wish them good luck.

    Ray

    Owner and Calibration Specialist
    Double R Diesel
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

    The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.


  12. Top Of Page | #48
    Big Daddy! IGOTACUMMINS's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    I certainly hope those guys leaving has zero to do with me. I have NEVER done anything wrong against those guys!

    However, it is what it is and wish them good luck.

    Ray

    Owner and Calibration Specialist
    Double R Diesel
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Sucess is the only thing you have done friend!

    Jealously is a disease. Get well soon!

    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.




  13. Top Of Page | #49
    HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Oh well you know what they say if you can’t stand the heat stay out of the kitchen

    2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L deleted with RaceMe full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Toyo ATll 35/12.50/17 on factory rims , MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter ,
    EGR Cooler and EGR Delete , Throttle Valve Delete , Pyrometer hooked up to MM3 , New Intake

  14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #50
    Big Daddy! IGOTACUMMINS's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Vendors List: Current and Past

    Update: 2-25-2018:

    @4x4x4door has decided to leave us. We wish him the best going forward.

    God bless,
    igotacummins

    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.




  16. Thanks AnOldBiker, walla2k5 thanked for this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •