Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  26
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1987 Chevrolet Suburban 46" 6BT 12v Cummins SWAP

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Continue page 2 of 4 photos

No we are seeing some colours finally

The connector kit has been build and ready.

Starting to look much better

Let's see how it fits now

Exhaust manifold made in the country or as we say here "made in sveitin" means it's fix made with what you got

More to come soon....

2. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

ok, I had to lift mine to clear the driveshaft. There are pics of it here somewhere in these forums

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

We try to lift the trucks here as little as possible and we cut the body as well to fit the large tires under. This is done so we keep the best driving performance at the best possible level.

The body has not been lifted anything just the four link system has lifted the truck than as you can see there has been cut for bigger tires in the body and build this wider covers to cover the tires and not get mud all over the top and sides.

5. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Page 3 of 4

7. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Looks like you are progressing well! Looking great! Your project is getting closer to the finish. Keep up the great work!

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

#beast #gmc #awesome

We love following your build.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Just so you guys know, this build is already done and the truck is working fine just needs minor fixing. This is all photos from the previous owner who shared them with me when I bought the truck.

I will post the last page in here soon and than I will continue from there with new build photos from any modification I will make to it

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Page 4 the rest of the photos from the build...

And below the way he looks today...

Now as I will do some change to it I will keep posting here, sorry as this is the most busy time of the year for me it is not looking good that I will find time for much this year but I will need to find time for few things that I need to repair by the end of December so you will see something before the year is over

13. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Ok after busy time at work this poor truck has been sitting and waiting. Tonight we did get some time to work on it.

Took our the injectors to clean them and remove front shaft to do small repair on it.

15. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast