Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Towing with a billet wheel 467.7

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Towing with a billet wheel 467.7

Towed for the first time since I swapped in my billet 467.7 from E.D. Nothing real heavy, maybe 6000lbs total. All I can say is that this charger continue's to impress me. Truck is an early '07 5.9 with a Firepunk Diesel competition stage 2 48re, 100% over Exergy injectors, dual CP3's, and a Stainless Diesel 2nd gen swap kit with the a fore mentioned charger. Made 792/1750 a few weeks ago at XTP's dyno day in Xenia, Ohio.

Video:

2. Likes Weeseven, Power247, Rockwerx liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I have the same setup but havnt towed with mine yet. What were your egts like?

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

They hung right around 950* at 80mph on the highway. I know that while getting up to speed on the entrance ramp I may have seen 1200* for a few seconds but overall it did very well.

6. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post