Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RaceMe Tuner

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe Tuner

I just installed the Economy tune from my RaceMe and it appears to have make a 3-4 mpg improvement and no codes. Does anyone know if this tuner removes the top speed limiter?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I just looked through my documentation and didn't that referenced anywhere. It seems like I remember that it does... It is a race tuner afterall... I just never had a reason to take my truck over 100 MPH.

Go to http://www.raceme.eu and ask them directly. Franz is very quick with replies.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    I just looked through my documentation and didn't that referenced anywhere. It seems like I remember that it does... It is a race tuner afterall... I just never had a reason to take my truck over 100 MPH.

Go to http://www.raceme.eu and ask them directly. Franz is very quick with replies.
    I got a reply from RaceMe and they said only the RaceMe Pro can remove the top speed limiter. If the top speed limit is in fact 100 mph, thats enough for me too. Power to pass at 80 mph!!!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I am not sure what the factory speed limiter is set at. I know I have never hit it

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Iirc, my 09 was stopped me at 110 ish...

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

110 is more than I'll ever need....I don't think the tires on my trailer are rated for that? LOL!!!

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I ran from a tornado in Texas with the 08 and peaked at 110. More than enough. They start to float any faster.

Nothing like driving a brick going 110 MPH

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

With mine @112 my check engine light came on
    i over charge my turbo

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc