Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Spenser @canadiandiesel Can you help this guy?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Spenser @canadiandiesel Can you help this guy?

Hey Crabby @Canadiandiesel

Brian aka @thrashingcows may be in need of some help. He's up by you somewhere. Think of him the next time you go to Tim Thortons LOL

See the link, your interest is about the 4th post down

http://www.Moparfins.com/forum/forum...D=67336&#67336

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #2
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I just looked, he can rebuild the center section, new bushings and a 360 plate, as for the impeller housing if it's very minor it can be buffed but if a good sized scar it has to be replaced, they are also around the 150 mark for cost.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    I just looked, he can rebuild the center section, new bushings and a 360 plate, as for the impeller housing if it's very minor it can be buffed but if a good sized scar it has to be replaced, they are also around the 150 mark for cost.
    @Threashubfcows

I believe Brian already put in new bushings. I think he may wants someone else to do this. Would you be willing to help a good guy out? Not me, I said a good guy. Brian is the best

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #4
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'm just a tad to busy at the moment with building axles but I can for sure take a look at it and lend a helping hand

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    I'm just a tad to busy at the moment with building axles but I can for sure take a look at it and lend a helping hand
    Grateful.

Brian is a truck driver for Tim Thortons. I suspect he's on his run right now. He's usually gone for a few days