Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lope tune! Dodge Cummins! Got smoke??

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

If you've already gotten rid of the dual mass flywheel and gotten a decent clutch in it you can safely kick up the wick a bit via tuning, and still be safe without studs. The "5.9" modifier not only helps with making it sound better, but it lowers the drive pressure ratio making it safer

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

No i havent upgraded the clutch, that will be included when i go and have the rest of mods done... turbo upgrade, egr delete, clutch, studs, possibly injectors, what else LOL.. i know im missing a couple more things to add... gotta save up... ca-chink ca-chink.. thats a lot right there but those will be next ! THANNNK YOU guys so much @thewildkarrd and @doublerdiesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

3. Likes DRD liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You already have a Fass on it?

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Nooooooooo... might as well put that on the list too haha

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

6. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yupper

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Thank you again for all your help

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Top Of Page | #27
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Thank you again for all your help
    Of course! That's what I'm here for 😃 feel free to hit me up as more questions pop into your head.

9. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

And they will !

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

10. Top Of Page | #29
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Hate it, only because I'm seeing what's happening inside the engine and with that said thanks for keeping me employed

11. Thanks Wildkarrd RRD thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    Hate it, only because I'm seeing what's happening inside the engine and with that said thanks for keeping me employed
    LOL, that's only for the people that use it when they shouldn't, try to drive with it on, and don't keep up on their maintenance anyway. When tuned properly it's no more dangerous than adding hard parts that would cause a lope

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast