Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interior comfort??

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Interior comfort??

I'm looking to buy seat covers and floor mats ASAP, I want seat covers tuff enuff that if I'm greasy and oily from work, I won't hesitate to get in my truck. Or maybe if I'm covered in mud, I won't worry about ruining my seats. Or even simply if a drink gets spilled I don't wanna have to freak out on the person who dropped it

As for floor mats, I want something that is fitted or these Rams. (2001 extended cab) my boots are always dirty, and these carpets are immaculate. So I want to do everything to keep them clean. I would like to find a nice set with raised edges. My boots will be wet and dripping either muddy water, or salt soaked snow. I need a mat that will hands down keep it contained.

So that Being said who has some referrals or can reccommend products that fit those descriptions somewhat??

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Weather Tech Floor mats

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Weather Tech Floor mats
    We agree. Nothing compares.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Might I suggest you go visit an auto upholstery shop for the seat covers? They won't be much more and you can get exactly what you want

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'm not sure if there are upholstery places close to me. Never searched I guess. But does weather tech make a mat for the 2nd gens? If so can anyone give me a link. I was trying to find them but couldnt

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Gotta agree on the weather tech. I've currently have the Browning seat covers from cabelas, fit is ok, coverage is great. Idk how many cups of coffee I've spilled, and well you've seen some of my mudding pics for $30 each I'm pretty impressed

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IG Operations View Post
    I'm not sure if there are upholstery places close to me. Never searched I guess. But does weather tech make a mat for the 2nd gens? If so can anyone give me a link. I was trying to find them but couldnt
    Boy You want everything!

http://www.weathertech.com/dodge/200...s-all-weather/

They used to have the contoured ones which are much better

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I got mine from autoanything

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    I got mine from autoanything
    I happened to be on their site. One of mine happened to be damaged and I had to call them. They told me how to fix it

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast