Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 4 Firestone Transforce A/T LT265/70/17 Load range 'E'

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

4 Firestone Transforce A/T LT265/70/17 Load range 'E'

Firestone Transforce A/T LT265/70/17 Load range 'E'. Tires only, rims not included.

They are currently mounted on my 2012 Ram 2500. Will be upgrading to a bigger tire this week so these got to go. Currently 20,000 miles on them and they will easily see 20,000 more. All tires have even wear and were rotated every oil change. No scuffs, rot or damage of any kind. Can text more pics if needed.

$200 OBO

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

TransForce is really a great tire. If they have 20K on them, they'll go another 40K. I've worn out several sets. The rims are going too?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    TransForce is really a great tire. If they have 20K on them, they'll go another 40K. I've worn out several sets. The rims are going too?
    I will say they have worn really well. I just wish they came in more sizes.

This is just for the tires. I am keeping the rims. I really haven't found an aftermarket rim that I like enough to spend the money on.

Greg

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Sale pending...

Greg

5. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

200 is a hello a deal

I like the factory alloy rims the best. Even better than the Chebby wheels which will bolt right on

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Tires sold

Greg

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Thank you for letting us know. This thread is now closed